28

Haewon

I stood at the bar waiting to order my drink and Jungkook joined me, alongside the other two losers. They leant their backs on the bar watching people dance around but I was focused on getting my drink.

"So," Jungkook said, "What's wrong?"

"What makes you think something is wrong?" I asked.

"We grew up together," Jimin said, "We've been friends since we fell out of our mum's vagina. You can't hide anything from us,"

"Nothing is wrong,"

"Don't make me bend you over and spank you," Taehyung said and I smiled slightly, "But we all know you like that. Just like being chok-ow! You haven't stopped hitting me today. I'll have to get you to kiss my bruises away later,"

"Shut up," I muttered, "I'm ok. Just thinking,"

"That is never a good sign," Jungkook said, "Seriously, what is wrong?"

I sighed and the bartender came over, "4 shots of sambuca,"

"What?" Jungkook said, "I can't do that! I'm rubbish at shots,"

"Deal with it, pussy," Taehyung said, "She needs it. Obviously,"

The bartender came over and we quickly downed the drink, shivering and gagging once we finished. I ordered my usual drink and so did the boys. I took a big gulp of it and leaned on the bar looking out at people having fun.

"Namjoon said he is ready to lose his virginity," I said quietly.

"And that is a bad thing?" Jimin said.

"Yes," Taehyung said, "Because once he has had sex with her, they break up their arrangement,"

"So, you like him then?" Jungkook asked and I nodded, "Then why don't you tell him?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure how he will react. I knew he was jealous when I was talking with your cousins earlier, but I'm still confused about how he feels about me,"

"Why don't you ask him?"

"Because I'm scared of what he will say," I said, "The only reason why he is talking to me is that he is using me to get to Yuji,"

"Which is a bad mistake," Jungkook said, "Has he not learnt anything about that girl?"

"Even if he has, it doesn't stop him from liking her,"

"Nah," Taehyung said, "I think he likes you but is confused as well,"

"I think you should just be honest and tell him how you feel," Jimin said, "Even if you are scared. You don't want to regret not telling him,"

"I agree," Jungkook said putting his arm around my shoulders, "Where is he anyway?"

"He had to call his dad," I said.

"Why?"

I felt my cheeks burn, "To ask if it was ok for me to stay at his tonight,"

"Ok. That is fucking cute," Jimin said, "Why can't I find a cute relationship like yours?"

"Because it's a fake relationship," I muttered and I sighed, "But whatever. Let's just get on the dance floor and have some fun,"

"Better take off your heels then," Jungkook said, "Because Sean Paul just came on and I really need to dance like a slut,"

I burst into laughter and nodded, "Alright,"

I quickly walked back to the table and sat down to take my shoes off. I looked up to see my friends dancing like sluts in the club with Taehyung's cousins joining in with them. I couldn't help but grin as Jungkook pretended to grind on Jimin. Taehyung felt left out and started dancing behind Jimin, making his family laugh. More people joined the dance floor and I hummed along to the song.

"Not dancing?" Namjoon said making me jump, "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you jump,"

"It's alright," I said kicking my shoes under the table, "I wasn't paying attention,"

I got to my feet and held my hand out to Namjoon.

"What?" He said.

"Let's dance,"

"No way!" He exclaimed, "I can't dance to this song,"

"You can't expect me to dance alone to this song," I said pouting slightly, "Please?"

"Um, can I have more to drink?"

I rolled my eyes, "Alright. But the next song, if you don't join me I will get my friends to drag you up,"

Namjoon smiled, "Deal,"

I quickly made my way to the dance floor and my friends cheered as I joined in with their dance moves. When we were in school, we used to go to dance lessons together. Obviously, they were much better than me but I could still move. My mum only sent me to dance classes because she didn't want me to be too much of a boy, but it didn't work that well. I was still a tomboy. I stopped going when I hit 16 because I was going through some personal issues, but my friends still went.

"Namjoon can't keep his eyes off you," Jungkook said into my ear, "Maybe you should get him on the dancefloor and grind on his dick?"

I smacked Jungkook's chest and shook my head, "No! Namjoon doesn't want to dance to this song,"

Taehyung grabbed my hips and spun me around and took my hands in his, making me dance with him, "Namjoon isn't drunk enough to dance,"

"Then let's give him shots!" Jimin said hugging me from behind. I yelped when Jungkook joined in and Jimin laughed, "Holy shit. If looks could kill, we'd all be dead,"

"Damn," Jungkook said, "He has a mean face,"

I glanced over at Namjoon who was glaring at us dancing together and I waved at him. He sent me a small smile and waved back.

"Ok," I said, "Jimin, stop rubbing your boner on me,"

Jimin jumped away laughing, "It wasn't my boner. It was my wallet,"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah,"

The next song came on and I grabbed Jungkook by the neck and pulled him to my level.

"Namjoon said he would dance to this song," I said, "And if he didn't, I would get you and the others to drag that tight ass of his up,"

Jungkook pulled away and grinned, "I'll go get the innocent little bean,"

Taehyung threw his arm around my shoulders and we jumped up and down singing loudly to the song, watching Jungkook drag Namjoon from his chair. I could see that Namjoon was trying to argue to stay where he was, but Jungkook threw his arm around his shoulder and dragged him to the middle of the dance floor.

Taehyung shoved me forward and Namjoon quickly caught me.

"Relax!" I said into his ear, "Everyone is drunk and no one is going to give a shit how you dance,"

"Y-you said you couldn't dance!" He said.

"Did I?" I grinned, "I don't remember saying that,"

"Shit. I can't do this,"

"Namjoon," I said, grabbing his face, "Relax and have fun. Don't make force you to dance with Jimin,"

A/N: Slight filler before the next one~

Don't forget to vote and comment throughout.

P.S. The Sean Paul song was Like Glue. (:

Stay weird <33