34

Saturday.

I knew I had to try and force myself to get ready to go to Jin's house party and after he had cheered me up the other day, I didn't want to let him down. To be honest, it was great to see Namjoon in so much shock after Jin said he was taking me on a date.

Really, it wasn't a date. It turned out to be me helping him with his assignments even though I had no idea what he was studying. Even after helping him. I even met his parents and was introduced as his best friend which I thought was sweet. Then his dad tried to marry him off to me which made me laugh. It was the first time I had laughed for a while and it felt good.

My friends were more than happy to agree to come to this party but I knew it was because they wanted to corner Namjoon and beat the shit out of him. Even my brother wanted to come and he never liked to leave the house. Thankfully, his girlfriend distracted him but I knew that he would be calling me to make sure I hadn't killed Namjoon without him.

"Are you going to get ready or are you going to look like a tramp?" Jungkook said jumping onto me. I grunted as he put his full body weight on me, "Damn. Maybe you should make sexy grunts instead of manly grunts,"

"Shut up," I mumbled trying to get him off my back, "Jungkook, get off me,"

"Never!" He said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, "I am now your shell. We shall be a turtle together,"

I groaned, "What is wrong with you?"

"I want to join in," Jimin said jumping onto Jungkook's back.

"I'm fucking dying!" I groaned.

Taehyung giggled, "Then let's die together!"

"Don't you-ugh!" I said and I gasped for air as Taehyung wriggled on top of the pile, "I'm going to kill you!"

"Oh god," Jungkook said in my ear, "I can't breathe,"

"You can't breathe!?"

"I'm getting a boner guys," Jungkook said, "Probably best to get up and-ow! Haewon, don't headbutt. Behave yourself,"

My friends were buzzing by the time we turned up at Jin's house. Taehyung didn't stop talking about the size of the place, Jimin was hoping to make out with a girl and Jungkook was cracking his knuckles hoping Namjoon was going to say something. I had to convince them that it wasn't worth it and it was what it was.

"Haewon!" Jin said pushing people out of his way to reach me, "I was starting to think you weren't going to come,"

"Yeah, well, you can thank these losers," I muttered and my friends grinned down at me.

"Let's get drunk," Jin said, "We can play beer pong later and you are on my team again. Deal?"

I smiled, "Deal,"

"Good. Help yourself to drinks and enjoy yourself," Jin smiled, "Oh, and if you plan on kicking Yuji's ass, can you get me first? I need to see it,"

I rolled my eyes, "As long as she stays away from me, it won't happen,"

"Although, I would like it to happen," Jimin said, "Ew. I can smell her cooties from where I am standing,"

I turned to look where he was staring and I grimaced, "Yeah. Can we stand somewhere else? I'd rather not watch her touch up Namjoon,"

"Let me hit him," Jungkook said, "Just once. Please,"

"He isn't worth it," I said, grabbing his shirt, "Let's get drunk and forget about this,"

"And maybe if you get drunk we can have some fun later," Taehyung said putting his arm around me, "Maybe we can let Jimin join in this time,"

"Yes!" Jimin said loudly and people turned to look at him, including Yuji and Namjoon, "This should have happened years ago!"

"It won't happen again," I said, "I'm sure you can find someone else,"

"If you don't want Jimin," Jin smirked, "I'll join in,"

"I need a fucking drink," I muttered and they laughed as I dragged them to the kitchen, "Let's make a promise tonight guys. We don't talk about what happened the last time we got drunk together. Deal?"

My friends sighed but agreed but I knew someone would bring it up and his name was Kim Taehyung.

"Here is to getting shit faced," Jungkook said lifting his beer up slightly.

"And here is to not mentioning my dick up Haewon's ass," Taehyung said and I punched him in the arm, "Ow! Holy shit! That hurt!"

"Well, would you prefer my foot up your ass?" I said, glaring at him.

"Here's to a very beautiful Haewon and my best friend Haewon who I would do anything for," He grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Let's just get drunk and dance,"

It didn't take long for me and my friends to get drunk and start everyone dancing. They were turning girls down so they could dance with me and I was getting annoyed at them. They needed to have fun so I pushed them away but Jungkook refused to dance with anyone else but me. He needed more alcohol to dance with a stranger but since I needed to pee, I grabbed a girl who was checking him out and made her dance against him.

Jungkook stared at me with wide eyes as she started grinding...well, attempting to grind on him as I walked away laughing to myself. I moved through the crowd and down the hall to the toilet. I did my business and wiped the smudges from under my eyes before I came back out.

Someone bumped into me as I was staring at the pictures hanging on the walls and I looked up to see a tipsy Hoseok.

I held in a sigh, "No sorry?"

"Not for bumping into you, no," He said, "I need to talk to you,"

"Can it wait?" I said, "I want to dance and not talk to you,"

"Wait," He said, putting his hand on the wall to stop me from walking, "Can you at least listen to me?"

I sighed and leaned my back on the wall, "Fine. Talk. But don't waffle on because I have more important things to do than listen to you,"

"I'm sorry for what I did," He said, "I shouldn't have said those things,"

"And it's taken you all this time to tell me that?" I said, "Thanks, but I want to dance now,"

"There's something else," He said, almost slurring and I had no time to react before he was smashing his lips against mine.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33