18

Haewon

Namjoon unlocked his front door and I couldn't help but feel bad for him. The house was quiet and the complete opposite to mine. There were a few pictures but not a lot and it was too clean.

"Namjoon," I said following him up the stairs, "Are your parents home often?"

"Dad travels a lot because of his job," He said pushing his bedroom door open, "He's a great surgeon so many hospitals want him or his help. I mean, I do see him but recently a lot of jobs have come up and he doesn't want to turn them down,"

"What about your mum?"

"It's the same with her. Her law firm has buildings all over the world and she sometimes needs to go there to make sure they are up to her standard," Namjoon said and I sat on his bed watching him walk around grabbing clothes, "The recent case that she was on meant she had to stay away for a few months,"

"Isn't that lonely?"

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah at times. I have a room at Jin's if I don't want to be alone for too long and he stays here as well. I don't mind because I know they are coming home,"

"That still sounds sad,"

"I don't think it is," He said, "They do everything they can to keep me happy and they call me every night they aren't home, and they message me throughout the day to make sure that I'm ok and I don't need anything," He smiled, "I couldn't ask for better parents. But their job is important and I don't blame them for that,"

"I suppose,"

"What's with your family?" Namjoon said, "I don't think I've ever seen someone so worried about their wife finding out they were being mean,"

I smiled, "That's how my parents are. Mum runs the place despite what my dad and brother think. She is the glue that holds our little family together. It might not look like it, but they are in love. They were childhood sweethearts and are fearfully loyal,"

"That has to be nice," Namjoon said, "Being able to mess around with your family,"

"Can you not do that?"

"Occasionally," He said looking over at me, "I'm still scared of your brother,"

"My brother is a loser," I said getting to my feet, "Oh, and if you want to win him over, talk music or music production. He might look like an emo, but he writes amazing music,"

"Seriously?" Namjoon said, "That's cool,"

I rolled my eyes, "You say that, but when you are 13 years old and your brother stands in front of your parents to read a dramatic poem he wrote when he was 6, not so much,"

The drive to the hotel was fun and Namjoon opened up to me without stuttering too much when I brought up sex or anything to do with the female body. His face was a dark red though when I said that his tongue was amazing but really, I just wanted to see how he would react and it lived up to my expectation. He swerved in the road and got honked by a car.

Namjoon walked by the reception and to the lift making me lift an eyebrow.

"Let me guess," I said stepping into the lift, "A family member owns this,"

"No," He said not looking at me and I elbowed him, "Ok, fine. My aunt on my mum's side owns this,"

"Damn," I said, "I cannot wait to meet your family,"

"M-meet them?" He exclaimed, "I m-mean, sure. You...you can meet them,"

I rolled my eyes, "Namjoon if you had to meet my family it is only fair that I get to meet yours. Since we are dating right now,"

"But it's fake,"

"Yes, but they don't know that," I said, "Anyway, you want to make this seem real, I have to meet your parents. But warn them about me. My ex-boyfriend's parents didn't like me,"

"I don't see why," He said, "You aren't as bad as you think,"

"Oh," I said, "I didn't mean when they met me,"

"Then what did you mean?"

"After I caught him in bed with Yuji, the next time I saw him I broke his nose giving him two black eyes,"

Namjoon choked on air, "Holy shit,"

"Yup," I shrugged, "I couldn't help it because he hurt me and I reacted before I could think. So, yeah. I am worried about meeting your family though,"

"Why?" He frowned.

"It's not like I'm rich or anything,"

"And that makes any difference?"

I shrugged, "I don't know,"

"I know they will like you," Namjoon said, "They were born into money but it wasn't like they were given everything with a click of their finger. They had to work for it,"

"I'm not calling them out or anything,"

"I know, I was just...for someone who has such a confident front, you really aren't that confident,"

I lifted my eyebrow and turned to look at him, "Is that so?"

"Yes, or you wouldn't be so worried about meeting my parents," He said.

"It's not that I'm not confident," I said, rolling my eyes, "It's because I don't always hold my tongue. I am worried that I will say something to offend them. I wouldn't want to offend them because I'm supposed to be your girlfriend and I think having a good relationship with your parents will be good. Even if this is fake,"

"Why don't you be more confident like me?" He asked.

"Confident? You?"

"I am confident!" He said as the lift came to our floor, "You might not believe me, but I am,"

I smirked as I followed him down the hallway and he pulled out a gold card to open the hotel room. I didn't want to look around because I had other plans. I dropped my bag to the floor and kicked the door shut, grabbing Namjoon by the wrist.

"Did-"

"If you are so confident," I said quietly, pressing myself against him, "Why don't you show me how confident you are?"

"What?" He said going bright red, "H-how am I s-supposed to do that?"

I went on my tiptoes and kissed him gently, "I don't know. You show me,"

"I, uh, maybe this, um. Yes. Ok,"

"Confident my ass," I said stepping away from him, "You break down when anything like that happens. So, seduce me,"