~Epilogue~

Yoongi

My heart bleeds as if a knife has been...no.

Shit. What was wrong with you Yoongi?

How was I supposed to finish this poem when my head wasn't in it? Plus, trying to write on a busy bus with the old girl next to me reading it wasn't helping. I could stop her from reading it and I found myself smirking.

My next victim will be easy to find. An older person so I get less of a fight. Someone nosey. A person who likes wearing the colour red, so when I kill them, their blood won't be that noticeable on their clothes.

Shit. That worked better than I thought. I moved my legs out of her way and she shuffled off, getting off the bus as quickly as her frail body would take her. I held in a chuckle as someone else took her seat and I closed my book, putting it away in my bag. I crossed my arms and sat back listening to my music.

It didn't do much to drown out how loud the bus was but it was better than hearing people talk about their day or laugh with each other. I didn't mind getting the bus but I hated it when it was busy. I hated being around too many people but I was made to stay late at work so I was forced to get public transport in rush hour, and when the stupid teenagers got out of school.

The bus jerked to a stop and I tutted as my bag dropped to the floor from my thighs. I reached down to pick it up and I looked up at the people getting on. If I had to get up for the elderly or pregnant women, I would. But I preferred to sit down so no one would accidentally touch me or bump into me, trying to have a conversation with me.

Why bother talking to someone who has their headphones in? I think that is a pretty obvious sign to leave them alone. But no. People were fucking idiots and just didn't care. I mean, my face was miserable enough but people still tried.

The bus jerked again and someone trod on my foot. I looked up to glare at them, but I quickly stopped myself. I pulled my headphone from my ear and she sent me an apologetic smile. I felt my mouth go dry and I stood up.

"I...here," I said, "You can have my seat,"

"Oh," She said, "No, it's ok. Don't worry. I've been on my feet all day,"

"Please," I said, "Honestly. It looks like you could do with sitting down,"

The girl sent me a small smile, "Thank you,"

I smiled slightly, "No worries. I'll be getting off soon anyway,"

Yoongi. Why the fuck did you lie? You better hope she is getting off in the next few stops or you are going to look like an idiot! I didn't get why I was acting like that. Sure she was pretty and...ok, she was ridiculously pretty, even looking tired and-oh my god.

Keep it together Yoongi! It's just a girl...a pretty girl but you can't be acting like this.

Once again, the bus jerked and my bag swung from my shoulder hitting her in the face.

"Oh my god!" I said, "I am so sorry!"

She just giggled, "I've had worse and it wasn't your fault,"

"Still, I'm really sorry," I said rubbing the back of my neck, "I'll just put my bag on the floor and it won't happen again,"

She smiled once more and looked away from me. I bit into my lip and I wanted to hit myself in the face. So much for trying to look cool. But why was I even trying to look cool? I didn't know her and she didn't know me. If my sister could see me now, she'd be rolling on the floor laughing her ass off.

The bus carried on and a lot of people had got off. I let out a small sigh when I finally didn't have people touching me and the girl I got up for cleared her throat, catching my attention.

"So," She said, "Are you not going to sit down? There is a seat next to me,"

"Oh! Sure," I said, quickly sitting down, "Busy bus today, right?"

She nodded, "I always finish work at this time and it's a nightmare. So far, you have been the only person to give me a seat,"

I shrugged like it didn't mean anything, "You looked tired,"

"Is it that bad?" She said putting her hands on her cheeks, "I thought I did well with the makeup. I guess working a 16-hour shift would make me look tired,"

"16-hours?" I said, "What the hell do you do?"

"I'm a nurse in an intensive care unit," She said, "I just had to do a few extra hours because we had an emergency...and I really don't know why I am talking so much right now. I don't normally talk to strangers and when I do, it's with my patients family and...sorry. I'll stop talking,"

"No," I said, "Carry on. I like your voice and shit. That didn't sound creepy at all,"

She laughed, "I'm Hana by the way,"

"Yoongi," I said shaking her hand, "Nice to meet you and I promise you that I am not a creep,"

"You don't look like a creep to me," She said, tucking her hair behind her ears, "I'm not a weirdo either if you were wondering,"

I smiled, "You don't look like a weirdo to me,"

"Oh thank god," She said, "People must think I'm strange most of the time but I'm not,"

"You've not met my sister," I muttered.

"By the way," She said, "You lied about getting off in a few stops,"

"Did I?" I said, glancing at her.

"Well, yes," She smiled, "Unless you forgot to get off at your stop, of course,"

I scrunched up my nose, "No, I didn't forget. I suppose I just wanted to...nope. I won't say it. I've already said I'm not a creep,"

"I was supposed to get off a few stops ago," She said quietly, her cheeks pink.

"What?"

"I know!" She said, "I'm coming across as a weirdo but I was hoping we could talk, I guess. It's not every day you come across a gentleman and you are-"

"Can I have your number?" I said quickly, "I have to get off but I would really like to see you again. If you don't think I'm a creep. I promise you that I have never done this again, but I won't lie to you, but I think you're really pretty and yeah. I've made myself look like a creep,"

Hana smiled and nodded, "No, that sounds like a really nice idea. I'd like to meet up with you again,"

A/N: END!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Now this has ended, head over to my page and give my other stories a read (if you haven't done so)

Stay weird <33