38

Namjoon

I climbed out of Jin's car and followed begrudgingly behind him into the amusement park. I had managed to convince my uncle to only let certain people inside for Jin's birthday and since he had more friends than sense, my uncle wouldn't lose out on any money.

I didn't really want to be here but he was my best friend and I couldn't let him down. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I mumbled hellos to people and Jin tutted.

"Can you cheer up?" He asked, "This is supposed to be fun and you are miserable,"

"I can't help it,"

"That's not my problem. Try harder,"

"You don't understand," I said with a sigh.

"No, I do," He said looking at me, "But I don't want to get into it right now. I understand that you're hurting but you need to talk to Haewon and sort it out,"

"She doesn't want to talk to me,"

"Have you asked her?"

"Well...no,"

"Then don't assume things," Jin tutted, "Look, the both of you clearly need to chat and even if you end up in an argument, it will lead to make up sex,"

"What?" I said.

Jin grinned, "That's the best kinda sex. It's more passionate and angrier. You can really go wild and fuck her until she-"

"I'm not listening," I said covering my ears, "What is wrong with you?"

"Namjoon, you need to talk to her and then have great makeup sex," Jin said putting his hands on my shoulders, "If you don't talk to each other, you'll just be depressed and I can only do so much to help you out,"

"I'll try to get the confidence to do it,"

"If you can find the confidence to get your dick sucked in the library and then finger her, I'm sure you can get the confidence to talk to her,"

My eyes went wide, "How the hell did you know that?"

"You told me when you were drunk," He shrugged.

"Oh my god. That's so embarrassing!" I said grabbing my head, "I shouldn't have said anything,"

"Haewon!" Jin said shoving me out of his way as he walked away from me. My heart leapt into my throat and I turned to see Haewon walking towards Jin. She had a big smile on her face and behind her were her friends.

Haewon was beautiful, there was no denying it but she also scared me. I was worried she was going to punch me in the face or set her friends on me. I bit into my lip and made myself walk over to them.

"Hey...hey guys," I said, "It's, um, nice weather, right?"

Her friends just stared at me like an idiot and Jin sighed. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh!" I said, "Ok, uh, Haewon can I-"

"Namjoon!"

I let out a groan and Yuji crashed into me.

"Oh my god!" Jungkook said loudly and pointed at her, "What the hell is that?"

"I think I'm going to be sick," Jimin said covering his mouth.

"It's a walking STD!" Taehyung said moving Jimin to shield him, "How is she still standing?"

"Go fuck yourselves!" Yuji snapped, "To think we used to be friends,"

"Were we?" Jungkook frowned, "I didn't realise we wanted to be friends with you,"

"Yeah," Taehyung said, "Didn't you try to get close with us because we were popular and you weren't?"

"That's why she went after Haewon," Jimin said shaking his head, "Even though Haewon has a smart mouth, the boys loved her,"

"Why would someone want to love a suicidal bitch like her?" Yuji smirked, "Weren't you the one in the car with that brother of yours when he died? You should have died, not him. Then when you realised what had happened, you overdosed and slit your wrists. Shame it didn't work really,"

My eyes went wide and Haewon smiled. She didn't say anything and she didn't move. She just smiled.

"Do you want to know something?" She finally said.

"Amuse me," Yuji scoffed, "Is it your last words before you kill yourself?"

"If I was going to kill anyone it would be you," Haewon said, "But I'm better than that, so you are lucky,"

"Go me,"

Haewon smirked and Taehyung pulled me away from Haewon.

"But that doesn't mean I won't hit you," Haewon said and before Yuji could do anything, Haewon punched her in the nose, making her scream. Her head flew backwards and she dropped to the floor, bleeding from her nose.

"Holy shit," Jin said, "I got to see you punch someone!"

By now, everyone had surrounded us to see what the drama was and Haewon checked her knuckles to see if she had blood on her.

"Do you know how many years I have wanted to do that?" Haewon snapped, "You have been nothing but a pain in my fucking ass and let me tell you something, you are worse than anything that I have ever encountered. The loss of my brother, my depression and my failure of suicide could never be on the same level as you!"

"You bitch!" Yuji screamed at her.

"As a fellow female, we should be supporting each other even if we don't fucking get on!" Haewon said and Jungkook caught her before she pounced in Yuji, "But why would I class you as a female when you are just a skanky, backstabbing fucking piece of shit!"

Yuji was helped to her feet and she scowled after Haewon with her eyes wide.

"You should have killed yourself!" Yuji screamed, "I don't fucking believe that Namjoon saw anything in you! You are just a mentally unstable psycho!"

"That's a fucking compliment coming from a walking STD!" Haewon said and Jimin had to help hold her back. Taehyung stood in front of her and grabbed her face trying to calm her down.

It was bad, really bad but she was turning me on. I quickly shook those thoughts away and Yuji turned on me.

"Aren't you going to stand up for me?"

"Um, no," I said with a frown, "Why would I want to stand up for you? You've been nothing but disgusting towards her and who the fuck tells someone to kill themselves? If anything, you are the psycho,"

Haewon glanced over at me and stopped struggling against her friends. I let out a small shaky breath and cleared my throat.

"I have something to say," I said, "I'm...I'm a...shit. Before I got with Haewon I was a virgin,"

A/N: ignore any mistakes cause it's past 2 am, I'm very tired and my neighbours are being dick heads by having a party and not being quiet. Have a party but at midnight, TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!

I'm fuming.

Also, don't tell me to update quicker or ask when the next update is coming out when I literally just updated. It's kinda rude.

I have a life outside of Wattpad and if people keep telling or asking me to update, then you'll be waiting longer than normal and upset the readers who are patient.

Anyway...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33