40

Namjoon

Haewon kept hold of my hand as we left the haunted house and I could see her trying not to smirk. I didn't even need to see her face on to know that. I was screaming like a fucking baby throughout and when the last person jumped out on me, I dropped to the floor almost pulling her down with me.

So much for saying I was braver than she thought.

I probably looked like a total pussy and I was still trying to prove myself after that public confession and managing to look like an idiot, instead of cool. I let out a sigh and Haewon glanced up at me with a small smile.

"So," She said.

"So," I muttered back.

"Do we need to get you a change of boxers or are you good?" She laughed and I let out a sigh as she carried on laughing loudly.

"I'm good," I said, "I didn't piss myself,"

"I was thinking more on the shit side, but that is still funny," She grinned widely at me, "I thought you were braver,"

"I was trying to look cool,"

Haewon rolled her eyes, "You don't need to look cool, Namjoon. You are cool. Even trying to act brave,"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think you are cool," She said squeezing my hand.

"How do you do it?" I asked, "Not jump or scream at anything? Any other girl I know would scream like...well me,"

"You have met my brother, right?" Haewon said, lifting her eyebrow up "Yoongi used to scare me and there's no one scarier than my brother. Especially when you wake him up,"

"I guess," I said, "I feel like I should say sorry again. For what I did and almost having sex with Yuji,"

Haewon shrugged, "What can you do? We weren't together and we couldn't be honest with each other. I was still trying hard to understand how I felt and I was confused and worried. But, I'm glad you didn't sleep with the walking STD,"

"So am I," I sighed, "I think I would have to bleach myself,"

"Your dick would have fallen off," Haewon said with a straight face and I almost laughed, "You think I'm joking? When I caught her with my ex-boyfriend, he spoke to me a few weeks later complaining that he had caught something and he blamed me. I'm a clean bitch and not riddled in grossness,"

I grimaced slightly, "How could I ever have liked her?"

"As I have said before, you can't help who you like," Haewon sighed and she froze, sniffing the air.

I frowned, "What are you doing?"

"I smell fresh candyfloss!" She said in excitement and she ran off, with me still holding her hand, almost tripping over a few times.

By the time we got to the stand, her friends were running towards it as well but Haewon crashed into it first making me smile. I let go of her hand and let her order the food she wanted. I sat down on the bench watching her bicker with her friends and I let out a small sigh thinking how lucky I was that she had forgiven me.

Then her friends turned to face me and I'm sure I stopped smiling.

They said something to Haewon and she pushed them away. I gulped as they walked over to me and stood in front of me with their arms crossed. None of them had a smile on their face and I was sure that one of them was going to punch me.