11

I was going to kill him and I was going to enjoy doing it. This was what my friends were like. They seemed to get off on making me feel uncomfortable.

"A wedding?" Namjoon said and he looked at me, "Um, that's...that's probably not a good idea,"

"Why not?" Jungkook asked, "She needs a plus one,"

"Namjoon isn't interested so we can go now!" I said trying to push them away but they were stronger than me. Jungkook pulled me into a choke hold and held me against his chest as they tried to convince Namjoon to be my plus one.

"What relationship do you have with her?" Jimin asked, "Out little princess doesn't have friends so you must be important for her to talk to you,"

"Yeah. She's rude, blunt and doesn't always have a sense of humour," Taehyung said.

"I don't think she's that bad," Namjoon said, "She's blunt sure, but she isn't that bad,"

"Can we get you and Haewon to marry?" Jungkook said, "But we should warn you what she likes in bed or you might be scared away,"

"That's enough!" I exclaimed, "He doesn't want to go and I don't want him to go. Just fucking leave it already,"

"We want you to-"

"Well, I don't!" I said getting away from Jungkook, "I am done. I'm going home and you can leave me alone,"

"Well," Taehyung said as I walked away, "She's going to kill us later,"

"Damn straight!" I said and I rounded the corner. I ran my hands through my hair and walked outside the shopping centre, finding a bench to sit on.

The boys knew to give me space so I could chill out but I didn't know why I was getting so working up. Probably because I wasn't used to the attention and it was embarrassing.

"Are you ok?" I jumped at Namjoon's voice and he sat next to me, "They told me to leave you but I kinda felt bad,"

I sighed, "I don't see why,"

"Because they were embarrassing you and I feel like I encouraged it," He said, "Do you really not have many friends?"

"Why would I want to waste my time on people who are never truthful, can't be trusted and talk about their makeup or boy they fancy?" I said, "It's better being alone. I've never been into talking about personal things or the boys I liked. People always backstabbed me when I did speak about a guy I liked,"

"That kinda sucks,"

"Yeah, well I never did find any girls that were the good ones. I was unlucky," I muttered, "I don't have many friends,"

"They are your friends,"

"Yeah, but they are assholes," I said, "They do understand me and being with them means less drama or fewer chances of getting in a fight,"

Namjoon smiled, "Yeah. I can see that. I think they felt bad though. One of them was saying that you would get your brother in him,"

"My brother is a wimp," I said, "A scary wimp,"

"Haewon, can we be friends?" Namjoon asked, "I mean, it would be weird if we weren't considering what...you know,"

"My innocent little bean, if only it were that simple. But after you use me for what you intended to, you will go back to ignoring me," I said, "Not that I mind teaching you everything you need to know, but I think-"

"How could I ever ignore you after you helped me out?" Namjoon asked, "I understand how you feel about people but we aren't all assholes,"

"Meh," I shrugged and I turned to face him, "So, while we are away from our friends. Wanna try something?"

"Try what?" He asked.

"Kissing in public," I said and his cheeks went bright red, "Please tell me you have kissed in public,"

"Um, sort of but it was really quick," He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Kiss me,"

"What? I can't do that! There are people,"

"There are 5 people and none of them are near us nor looking our way," I said, "So, kiss me,"

"Oh my god," He said, "Ok. This is so embarrassing. Um, close your eyes,"

"Namjoon, don't think I about it. Just kiss me already,"

"I don't know if I can!" He said, "There are too many people and kissing should be done in private,"

"Namjoon, I didn't ask you to kiss my vagina,"

Namjoon went a deeper shade of red, "Wow. Ok. I'm, well, ok,"

I let out a sigh and grabbed hold of him, yanking him towards me. I kissed him hard on the lips before pulling away.

"I didn't ask you to stick your tongue in my mouth. I only asked for a kiss," I said, "Look. No one is watching and some public kissing is cute. Plus, no one is around. It's just us,"

"C-can you do it a-again?" He asked quietly and I nodded, bringing his lips to mine. Namjoon kissed back with his lips moving perfectly with mine.

I was even caught off guard when his tongue tried to push its way into my mouth. Well then. Kissing him got him going.

"Ok," I said pulling away slightly, "Kissing practice is over,"

"What? Why?" He asked, "I...I was enjoying it. Wait. You weren't. Shit. I thought I had managed to get that perfect,"

"No, it was nothing like that," I said, "I could hear people yelling and I don't want you to get caught kissing me,"

"Why?"

"Just because," I said, "I don't exactly have a great image and I can see your friends and my friends coming this way,"

Namjoon looked over his shoulder, "Yeah. I guess it's a good thing we stopped,"

"Yeah and we weren't in the bedroom. Cause I'd be on my knees sucking you off," I said as a joke but he choked on nothing and I laughed slightly, "Don't get too excited. You still have to spend time with your friends,"

"Can we...can we do it again?" He asked not looking at me, "Where you...teach me things?"

I smiled slightly, "Sure. I'm free this weekend if you are?"

"If I'm not I'll cancel my plans,"

A/N: not sure what this is. Shit really but oh well.

It's midnight so it's bound to be shit. Ignore and mistakes because I'm too lazy to check that when I'm tired.

Don't forget to vote and comment <33