15

Oops.

"Hi Yoongi," I said, "Have a nice nap?"

"Don't change the subject. Who the fuck is he and why is he sitting so close to you?" Yoongi said narrowing his eyes at Namjoon.

"I wasn't," I said, "I was only asking how your nap was,"

"Fucking brilliant until I heard you wankers talking too loud!" He said, "Do any of you have a volume button?"

"Nope," I said at the same time as my friends.

"So...who is he?"

I sighed, "This is Namjoon. Namjoon this is Yoongi, my ever so welcoming older brother,"

"H-hi," Namjoon said, "Nice to meet you,"

"Fuck off. It's not nice to meet you," Yoongi said.

"Hey!" I said, "Don't be so rude! Namjoon is my fri-"

"Boyfriend!" Taehyung yelled jumping to his feet and I stared at him with wide eyes, "This is her boyfriend,"

"He is not my-"

"He's even going to the wedding with her!" Jimin said.

"What?" Yoongi said glaring at Namjoon.

"Well, Haewon wanted to keep this a secret from you but I guess we should have been quieter," Jungkook grinned at me, "You should say sorry to your brother for keeping it a secret,"

"He was the sort of date then?" Yoongi folded his arms and I swear Namjoon shrunk back into his seat trying to disappear, "I don't like you, Nam-whatever your name is,"

"N-Namjoon," Namjoon said, "I, um maybe I-"

"Yoongi just go away," I said, "Crawl back into your room of darkness and disappointment. I have friends here and you can't sit with us,"

"Mean girls," Taehyung giggled and I glared at him shutting him up.

Yoongi shot a look at Namjoon, "If you hurt her in any way, your ass is mine,"

"That sounds gay," Jungkook laughed and yelled when Yoongi smacked the back of his head.

"Once I'm through with you, you won't be able to look at Haewon without remembering how much pain and suffering I put you through,"

"Still sounds gay," Jimin said, "I'm joking! Don't attack!"

"I beat the shit out of you. Got it?"

"L-loud and clear," Namjoon said.

"And if you go near him with your gay threats, I'll tell mum about all the porn you've hidden in your room, which also includes the fleshlight you have under your bed," I said and Yoongi looked over at me with wide eyes, "Got it?"

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Watch your back because I won't ever like you,"

Yoongi stomped back upstairs and slammed the door shut and Namjoon started breathing again.

"Your brother is scary,"

"He's an asshole," I said, "But don't take any notice of his threats. They won't happen to that extent,"

"So he would beat me up?" Namjoon exclaimed, "Crap. What happens to me when he finds out I'm only using you to-"

"Nothing because he won't know!" I said and I looked over at my friends who were trying to look busy, "As for these idiots, I'm going to kill them,"

"Have mercy on us!" Taehyung said throwing himself onto me, "This is a good thing!"

"How? Yoongi now wants to kill Namjoon and he's going to tell my parents and my mum is going to cry!" I said trying to push him off me, "She's been banging on about me getting a boyfriend and Namjoon isn't my real boyfriend,"

"Why not make it real?" Jimin asked, "You get on well so what's the problem?"

"Because Namjoon likes Yuji and I'm trying to help them get together,"

"But Yuji is a disgusting human being and Namjoon can do better," Jungkook said, "He has you now,"

"I think it would be unfair on Haewon," Namjoon said rubbing the back of his neck, "I mean, I did sort of throw this at her and if she finds someone she likes I wouldn't want to be the person to stop her,"

"I have a question," Taehyung said getting comfortable on my lap, his arms around my neck, "If Haewon has sex with someone else while you fake this relationship, would you get pissed off?"

"I...I don't know," Namjoon said.

"And if Namjoon has sex with another girl during this fake relationship, will you get upset Haewon?"

I laughed and quickly stopped, "Sorry Namjoon,"

"It's alright," Namjoon smiled, "It won't happen because I freak out with that kinda stuff,"

"Boring," Jimin sighed, "What if you have the chance to sink your dick into a really nice pussy, that isn't Haewon's?"

"Uh, I-I don't think it would, um, happen,"

"Ok I get it now," Jungkook said, "Namjoon won't freak out too much with Haewon because he knows she won't take the piss. But what if Yuji jumps you?"

"Hope I'm drunk?" Namjoon said, "Shit. I don't know. I'm a novice with this and Haewon is helping me and...I'd rather just let her...you know, take my virginity,"

"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung said, "It's a shame I'm not gay because I would happily take it for you,"

"Shut up, Tae," I said, "I won't have sex with anyone else because I don't want to,"

"But what if Taehyung and Jungkook want to have another threesome?" Namjoon said quickly, "I wouldn't want you to-"

"Oh my god!" Jungkook said covering his face, "You told him!?"

"I was just clarifying a rumour!" I said, "And what's the big deal? It was ages ago!"

"But he thinks we are going to do it again!"

"Did you want to?" I asked making Jungkook Go a deeper shade of red.

"No!"

"Then what's the problem?"

"I wouldn't mind," Taehyung said and I pinched him in the leg, "Ow! What? It was a great night,"

"It was but like, no!" Jungkook said, "I thought I was going to die in the morning! Yoongi caught us sleeping in the same bed as her,"

"Y-you stayed the n-night?" Namjoon gasped, "Wasn't it awkward when you woke up!?"

"Not really," I said and my friends nodded, "It was more awkward knowing that Jimin was sleeping next door and he heard it all,"

"Oh my god!" Namjoon said and I laughed, "How can you laugh at that?"

"Someone has to," I grinned, "Don't worry, my innocent little bean. We won't be having a threesome with anyone,"

"Unless you want to try one," Jimin said, "But can you include me this time?"

"I need to go home!" Namjoon said jumping to his feet, "I'll speak to you later. Bye!"