20

Ready for sex?

Huh.

I wasn't expecting that.

"Ok," I said, "Get a condom,"

"Ah," Namjoon said, going a deeper shade of red, "Yeah, a condom,"

"What's wrong? I thought you were ready,"

"I-I am!"

"Then get a condom and I'll take your virginity if that is what you are ready for," I said knowing full well he didn't bring one, "Namjoon, do you have one?"

"I do!" He said almost falling off the bed to get to his bags. I held back a smirk as I watched his naked self throw his things from his bag and he looked over his shoulder at me.

"What's wrong my innocent little bean?" I asked.

"I...I kinda didn't put it in this bag,"

"Which means?"

"I don't have a condom," He said and he sighed, "I was going to use the other bag but it didn't fit everything in. I guess I just forgot to transfer that,"

"No condom? No sex," I said with a shrug.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes,"

"Then-"

"No," I said, "Just because I'm on the pill doesn't mean I'm going to have sex with you. Namjoon, girls will lie about being on the pill. They might not be clean or some girls, not everyone so don't panic, will try and get pregnant so they don't lose a man,"

"I'm sorry,"

I frowned, "Why?"

"I don't know,"

"Namjoon, another time will come and you can finally have sex with my fabulous self but you need to be careful. Not all the girls you will have sex with are like me," I said.

"Yeah," He sighed, "Did I get too ahead of myself?"

I smiled at him, "No but if you had that condom we would be having sex,"

"Shit," He groaned, "What if we buy some when we are out?"

"Maybe," I said, "But maybe I should help you with that hard on first?"

I let out a squeal of delight as the rollercoaster dropped and Namjoon yelled out, grabbing my hand tightly. I laughed at him as it shot around the track and when it came to a stop, he let out a small sigh of relief.

"That was intense," He said following me away from the coaster, "Can I pick one next?"

"But rollercoasters are fun!" I grinned, "Come on, you promised that you would show me a good time and we have to go on that one next,"

Namjoon looked up at the ride I was pointing at, "Do we have to?"

"Yes," I said grabbing his arm, "Let's go. I'm all worked up and we need to go on that ride,"

"Why can't we go on something else?"

I let out a sigh, "Like what? Teacups?"

"I'd rather that than drop when you least expect it," Namjoon said, "Why not the ghost train or something?"

"Ok," I said, "We can do that and then we can do the haunted house,"

"Shit. I've changed my mind," Namjoon said grabbing me as I tried to run off, "Can we just do a normal ride?"

"Like what?"

Namjoon bit into his lip and pointed at the Ferris wheel, "That isn't scary,"

"So cute," I said stepping into him and I looked up at his red face, "But also very romantic,"

"It's not," He muttered.

"Do you watch films or read?" I asked, "Everyone knows what happens when you get to the top of the wheel and have to wait for a few minutes,"

"I read and watch films," He said, "But...what happens?"

"You will have to find out," I said, "Let's go my little bean! I don't mind a little bit of romance,"

"Wait," He said as I started to walk off, "C-can I hold your h-hand?"

I smiled at him and held my hand out, "Sure. I don't mind,"

Namjoon let out a shy smile and linked his fingers with mine and walked next to me as we walked through the park. He really confused me and I wasn't sure how to react. The relationship was supposed to be fake and I know I said we needed to make it look real, but it was starting to feel real as well.

I glanced up at Namjoon who had a slight pink tinge to his cheeks and he was smiling slightly. I had to look away and focus on the ride we were heading to. I had told myself that this was to help him with what he wanted but a stupid thought was creeping into my head and I was starting to be afraid of that thought.

Why would Namjoon want to stay with me after he loses his virginity?

Namjoon could find a girl with much better qualities than me. Smarter, funnier and less likely to cause a fight with their sharp tongue. I cursed under my breath and knew that this was a bad idea. I just had no idea how sweet Namjoon was and here I was on a fake date and slowly getting more feelings for him.

"Haewon?" Namjoon said breaking me from my thoughts, "Are you ok?"

"Huh? Yeah," I said, "I'm alright. Are you ok?"

"Is there something bothering you?"

I shook my head, "Nothing of importance, my innocent little bean. Um, we better line up before it gets too long,"

Namjoon smirked, "We can use our tickets to skip the queue,"

"What?"

"My uncle owns this place," He said, "I told you that,"

"But we waited in line for the other rides!" I said, "If I had known that then we could have skipped the line,"

Namjoon nodded and pulled me to the front of the line. Someone opened the door for us and we stepped in. A few seconds later, it slowly made its way around. It took a few minutes to reach the top and I stared out of the window, taking in how beautiful the place was at this height.

"Wow," I said, "You picked a good ride this time,"

"The teacups were fun,"

"Namjoon, why didn't you tell me that we could use the tickets to skip the queues?"

Namjoon shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck, "I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible,"

"What?" I said quietly.

"And you looked really cute trying to hide your excitement," He said looking at me, "I didn't want that to be over too quickly,"

Shit. This was bad.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment~

Stay weird <33