35

Namjoon

I wasn't having a good time.

In fact, I just wanted to go home and try to forget about Haewon. But when she showed up with her friends, I knew I couldn't just leave. I wanted to talk to her but I also didn't want to see her kissing someone.

I almost dropped my drink when I saw Hoseok and her kissing and I had to leave quickly before I disturbed them. My heart had stopped on me and I felt angry. Angry that Hoseok could do that to me knowing I had feelings for her.

"Shit," I muttered and went into the garden. I wasn't with her and they could do what they wanted. I ended the fake relationship because she didn't like me but why was I so annoyed? I sighed and sat down.

Jin was right.

I liked her more than I had originally thought and I should have told her sooner. We probably would have been able to clear the air and speak normally but she was avoiding me and I was avoiding her. I didn't want to get upset every time I saw her but I did this to myself.

"Hey, baby,"

I looked up from my beer and almost sighed at Yuji, "Hey,"

"I've been looking for you," She smiled and sat down next to me, putting her hand on my thigh.

"Yeah,"

"So, I was thinking that we leave this party and have some fun," She said, running her hand up and down my thigh, "What do you say?"

I looked back at my beer, "I don't know. I'd feel bad for leaving,"

Yuji giggled and moved closer to me, "I didn't say we leave the house. Don't you have a room upstairs?"

"Yeah," I said with a slight frown, "Why would you want to go there though?"

Yuji rolled her eyes, "You can't be that drunk to not understand,"

"Oh," I said, not wanting to look at her, "Yeah, I mean...I don't know,"

"If you are worried about my boyfriend," She said, "I dumped him,"

"Why?"

Yuji leaned into my face, "So I can spend more time with you,"

Haewon

Hoseok hit the wall behind him before sliding to the floor, blood trickling from his nose. I shook my fist and glared at him.

"If you ever do that again, I'll hit you so hard the doctors will have to dig around your skull for your fucking nose!" I said, almost yelling at him. I wanted to hit him again but I decided against it and walked away checking my knuckles to see if I had blood on it.

I heard my name being called, but I ignored it and went into the kitchen to run my hand under cold water and get another drink. Something stronger than beer.

"Hey," Jimin said, "What's wrong?"

"I punched someone," I muttered and dried my hands, "And no, it wasn't Yuji or Namjoon,"

"Who was it?" Jimin asked.

"Hoseok,"

"Ok," He said cracking his knuckles, "Where is he?"

"It doesn't matter," I said, "I hit him hard enough,"

"What did he do?"

I sighed and leaned against the counter, "He kissed me,"