Stoah: Icy Wifey Pt. 1

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! VOTE!!! 🗣🗣

3 years ago
Star POV

"If y'all don't get your asses out the house! We're gonna be late! This is one of the top bridal shops in Atlanta!"

"Alright Star! We're coming!" Simone fussed carrying her daughter and niece out the house.

"Where is Alex? I will leave her!"

"She's coming! Damn I'll be glad when this wedding is over."

Alex came out the house a few seconds later, locking up. She ran to the car "I'm here! Sorry I'm late."

"I'm about to replace you and let Cotton take over."

"You will not! This is my job and I'm taking it very seriously! As you can see we have the girls today. We can't move as quickly if it was just us."

"Well y'all are just gonna have to love a little faster. FU-REAK we're in traffic great! Just great! Did you call Marrissa? Is she on the way?"

"I texted her, she didn't respond."

"I swear to god if we miss this time! You guys will never hear the end of it."

"I don't know why you would wait until the last minute to get the bridal party dresses. It's like you got your dress and said F- Us." Simone said from the back seat.

"I was trying to finalize everything. Now that we have the flowers, and the decorations, and the cake. I can't go back on the colors. So it's perfect plus you bitches are slim. They shouldn't have to do much. Definitely gonna have to alter it for that booty Alex got."

"It did get bigger."

"Okay can we not discuss my assets."

Anya's Bridal
Stars bridal party entered the shop. She couldn't contain her excitement.

"Hi welcome to Anya's Bridal! I'm Diamond you guys can take a seat, and I'll be right over to assist you."

"Diamond? Like Diamond Little?" Star asked surprised. "It's me! Star! STAR DAVIS!"

"No fucking way! This is not real! Bitch! It's been forever! Too many fucking years to count!" She code switched.

"Man I missed you! I'll never forgive that lady for splitting us up!"

Alex cleared her throat. "Sorry to interrupt your reunion, but I'm sure besides me, everybody else would love to know who this girl is?" She smiled trying not to let The jealousy show.

"Guys! This is Diamond! We grew up in foster care together. We were in Pittsburgh together. We ran away and was on the street for a bit.

Then that bitch ass ratted us out. I think it was because Star wasn't trying to give him no play. Long story short we got turned in, and split up. Damn we got into some shit back in the day!"

"We did! Remember we fought them 4 girls because she stepped on your shoes!" Star laughed.

"Hell yeah! She don't know how much trouble we had to go through stealing those. For her ass to step on them. They got what they deserved too."

"Yeah that's great and all, but we did have an appointment." Simone said growing bored of the two remembering their shoplifting tales.