Vacation

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! & VOTE!! 🗣🗣

It was a long ride on the plane, their layover at LAX was three hours. They grabbed lunch, and waited around in the first class lounge. Until it was time to fly another 10 hours to their destination. They finally reached their Villa in Bora Bora early that morning.

Derek got them a Private beach front villa.
"Welcome to our humble Abode for the next 5 days."

"Yesss Hello Bora Boraaaaa! Baby look the water is so clear." Alex gushed over the room.
"It's perfect!"

"You like? I got some stuff for us to do while we're here. Today is just gonna be a light day because of all the traveling.....butttt I was thinking we could pick up we're we left off yesterday." He kissed her.

"Ooo yes please, but I need to wash the plane off. We've been traveling for a day." Alex broke away from him.

"Alright, Imma go get our bags and make sure everything is set for us. Then shower but after that it's on and your all mines." He slapped her ass.

Derek went and grabbed the bags, checked on the dinner reservations. Made sure their events for tomorrow were all set. He was gone for no more than 15 minutes. He came back seeing Alex wrapped in a towel sprawled out on the bed knocked out. Derek laughed shaking his head. He went into his bag grabbing a shirt to put on her, tucking her in the bed.

So much for finishing what was started. Jet lag was a bitch.

Hours later

Derek jumped out of his sleep seeing it was a little after 6. Checking his phone it was blown up with text messages from the kids and Star. Checking to see if they made it or not. Replying back to Star he let her know they were alive and crashed as soon as they landed. It was 12 back home so the kids would be asleep by now. They would just have to call them tomorrow.

He shook Alex awake, they had an hour until dinner and it would take her an hour to get ready. Add an extra 30 minutes if she wore makeup. "Baby, wake up. We got plans, we already slept for like 12 hours."

"Mmm Daddy I'm sleep. Let me sleep." She pulled his body down snuggling into him.

He felt her lock her legs around him. He couldn't help the slight bulge that was starting to form. He groaned. "Baby get up." He tapped her butt.

"Noooo." She mumbled moving on his slightly erect dick. He reached in his shorts pulling out his piece sliding in her.

"You wanted this, didn't you." He thrusted into her slowly.

"Yesssss" she moaned accepting his strokes. "Please go faster." She dug her nails into his shoulders. She was into it.

He pulled out forcing her eyes to shoot open. "Good, Now that your awake, get up. We got reservations and we need to leave soon because have to bike there. I thought it would be fun."

"What! Derek you can leave me like this baby." Alex wanted to cry, it was gearing up to be some good sex and he just pulled out like that. No that won't fly.

Derek looked over at his wife who was really distraught by his actions. "Can you promise me you'll be ready in 30 minutes? The latest we need to leave here by is 7:15."

"You still standing there and talking I'll be ready in 15 minutes now come give me some dick." She took off the shirt spreading her legs.