Signing Day

🗣🗣 Comment && VOTE! 🗣🗣

The last few weeks Aidan and Bella had been inseparable. Ever since that day her and Q broke up. Bella refused to deal with that foolishness no matter how much she loved him. This caused her to lean on Aidan and Alex for the most support. Alex had even eased up on her rules and let her stay the night. (In the guest room of course) but that didn't stop Aidan from sneaking in and laying on the floor to keep her company.

If there was one word to describe Bella it would be tired. Bella walked into the Jones household greeted by Alayna. Who immediately went to talk to her little pudge. " Hey Bells! Awww You're so small. Hey little baby."

"Hey Lay, I know your mom said she was this small when she was pregnant with you." She said tiredly.

Lay stood up seeing the weak smile on her face. "Yeah I saw the pictures. But Aidan is upstairs in his room."

"Okay. Is your mom here? I wanted to talk to her about something."

"No, her and my dad stepped out real quick. They'll be back soon though."

"Okay. Thanks lay." She slowly walked up the steps. She barged into Aidan's room who was playing the game. He quickly looked to see who was barging in here.

"Aye let me get off this!" He yelled killing two more people. He signed off looking at Bella who had thrown herself on the bed. "You okay?"

She sighed. "No this damn baby is kicking my ass. I'm so tired, my stomach hurts and Quincy is going to drive me up the wall."

"What happened now. Talk to big poppa Aidy."

"Not funny, but he's been harassing me and calling me all day. You should hear the voicemails he's been leaving."

"I told you to block that fool. That'll hurt him, unfortunately for you that's your baby daddy and you can't get rid of him."

She jumped up quickly. "That's the thing Aidan he doesn't care about this baby! One minute he's saying he's happy I'm having his first kid, then the next minute he's telling me I should've gotten rid of it. I can't do this, it's not healthy."

"So what are you saying Bella?"

"I think....I think I should get an abortion."

Aidan's heart broke, he was excited for the new baby. It wasn't his but it was his best friends. Although they may not have been on good terms he was ready to be an uncle. But this wasn't about him. "Well if that's what you wanna do....then I'm with it."

She sighed. She didn't know what to do . "Thanks for not judging me. I really appreciate how you've been coming through for me lately."

"Like I said it's no issues. I got you." He smiled. "You should probably rest. You look tired."

Alex walked into Aidan's room happily. "I heard my baby and my baby was here!"

"Shhh ma! She's sleeping." Aidan whispered from his lounge area.

"Oh hush up." She swatted at him before walking over to his bed. She gently peeled back some of the covers from her face. Alex's face fell. A thin coat of sweat formed on her forehead. She felt extremely hot and looked pale. "Aidan call your father and tell him to start the car."

"Ma everything good?"

"No. I think- Aidan just Hurry up!" Aidan quickly grabbed his hoodie and ran out the room.

Alex shakily woke up Bella. She could see the discomfort on her face. "Hey sleeping beauty. You don't look so good. We're gonna take you to the hospital okay."