Bonus Chapter: California loving Pt. 2

An:// Man y'all had no faith in my good sis about her and her costar. She ain't cheating on Derek and he ain't cheating on her. They may break- nvm. But aint nobody cheating.

🗣🗣 Comment & Vote! 🗣🗣

Derek was laying in Alex's trailer while she was in hair and makeup. He didn't understand why she had to be on set at 6am to film fake sex. Everybody looked like they just woke up. Now since he was up he had to deal with annoying calls from him 6 year old. He was listening to Declan talk about how it wasn't fair Alayna got to go to Aunty Star's house. "Deci you asked to go to pop pop house." Derek mumbled his eyes still closed.

Declan sighed in dramatics. "Yeah but I didn't know that Strawberry was gonna go over there."

"Why does it matter?"

"Because I want to go play with Davis and Willow daddy." He said in a duh tone.

"Declan, wait until 12. If you still want to go ask and see if pop pop can take you over there. IF aunty Star says it's okay."

"Okay! Bye daddy!" He said hearing only "He could go." Derek sighed closing his eyes finally thinking he could get more sleep. Alex came into her trailer 10 minutes later seeing sleeping Derek on her couch. She changed into her "outfit" which consisted of the flesh colored underwear, her pajama set and booted slippers.

She straddled Derek's lap. "Babyyy." She kissed his pouting lips. "Wake up!"

"How do have so much energy?" He whined wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I don't know, I guess I'm used to getting up early now. Wake up. Are you coming to watch the scene?"

"Yes! I need to see what y'all got going on."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, why you scared? You don't want me to watch you fake sleep with another man."

"No I don't because you don't know how to act. You get territorial of me, even when I'm working." She side eyed him.

"As do you. But I promise I'll be on my best behavior. You have nothing to worry about.

"Okay...."

"Give me a kiss." She leaned forward kissing his lips. He sat up pulling her closer on him. The kids heated up, before they knew it Derek's hand was toying with her nipples. Rolling it back and forth between his thumb and finger while she slowly grind on him.

"Alexandra! We need you on set!"

She pulled away quickly. "I'm Coming!"

"That's what I would've made you do before we were interrupted." He mumbled.

"You didn't have enough from last night?"

Derek licked his lips smiling at the memory of him making her cum over and over again last night. "No."

"Gosh you're an animal." She walked out of her trailer. He followed her hoping on the cart riding to the set.

Derek sat back at Alex and Yahya laughed about something. He watched them listen to the Director tell them how the scene should go.
Derek breathed in deeply repeating to himself 'this is just a job. this is just a job.'  Mentally preparing himself.

🗣🗣QUIET ON SET! 🗣🗣

Alexandra POV

Her stomach was in knots, she took a deep breath. Yahya knocked on her 'apartment' door. She opened it and began to say her lines.