Nevermind He brought it back Pt. 2

🗣🗣 COMMENT & VOTE! 🗣🗣
Randall' and Lottie's house in the MM

Alex, Marrissa, and Star sat in the other den taking amongst themselves

Alex, Marrissa, and Star sat in the other den taking amongst themselves. More so Star and Riss having a conversation while Alex continuously checked her cell phone for any update from her husband. This was the third time Star asked Alex something and she wasn't paying attention. Snatching up her phone she looked at her best friends phone seeing she was checking the location of her husband.

"Oop, this says unavailable?" Star instigated.

Alex pinched her nose. "Star give me my phone back."

"Why? No, we've been trying to have a conversation with you all day and you've been glued to that damn device. When your husband calls we'll be sure to give your phone back. You're stressing yourself out for nothing."

Alex sighed rubbing her forehead. "You're right. He wouldn't not contact me on purpose. It just seems like I haven't talked to him in 24 hrs. Its Christmas and today just doesn't feel like Christmas at all. One of my kids is sad because of a breakup. The other is sad because her father is missing. I haven't heard from my husband. Simone is in rehab it's just all bad." She huffed.

"Yeah I get it, trust me if it wasn't for Ronnie Maddie would be walking around looking like death. Like she has been the past two days. That girl can cry, my baby never cries but these past two days? She's been crying us a river." Rissa joked.

"I don't know how you two sitting up in each other's face being cordial like this? This isn't like betrayal to them?" Star laughed.

"No, ain't nobody tell them to date." Riss shrugged.

"Aww but they were so cute together." Alex pouted. "But that's okay, because I don't even believe they're truly over. They may be for now but you never know what the future may hold."

"Mmm, I don't know. My baby stood firm in her words last night. They can only be friends, nothing more....nothing less."

"Yeah sure...." Star rolled her eyes. "That's the same thing I told Noah."

Alex stood and stretched. "And now look at them....a toxic breeding ground of love."

"BITCH!" Star jumped up causing Alex to quickly run out the room down the hall. Star chases after her as she climbed to the third floor of the mansion. Making it to her designated room she slammed the door shut.

"That's okay! You gotta come out at some point! I got your cell phone!" Star teased.

Her anxiety flared a little, the idea of husband contacting her and she missing it made her feel some type of way. She needed that cellular device. "Star give me my phone!"

"Come out of the room!"

"No!" She shouted biting her nails.

"Then you're not getting it." Star shrugged walking away going back down the stairs.