We Back

🗣🗣Comment & Vote 🗣🗣

Simone trailed up the steps seeing the couples standing in the hallway. Derek was blocking Star and Noah from entering the room while Alex yelled from behind him. They should've stayed their ass in Aspen with all of that.

"You cheated!" Star stomped in frustration.

"No I didn't! How could I have possibly cheated!" Alex was annoyed. She found this room fair and square.

"You saw the floor plan!" Simone shook her head walking away.

"WE DID NOT! That's the most asinine accusation I've ever heard. Accept your lost baby. Now if you would excuse us we would like for you to leave our room." Alex smiled pulling her husband into the room.

Star and Noah stomped out of the room going to find their room. Alex hugged Derek tight falling on the bed.

"How did you find the room?" Derek asked.

"On the pictures we saw there was a Balcony. So I automatically knew it was upstairs. I just looked for the blue wall thingy."

"Wow we love your observing mind. This is one time paying attention to small details come in handy." He teased.

"Yeah isn't it amazing?"

"It is." He kissed her.alex couldn't help pulling him closer. The two began making out like teenagers. Alex couldn't help herself and began grinding on him slowly. His hands trailed down to the hem of her shirt. Pulling it off, along with her bra. She broke the kiss. "Lock the door!"

Derek looked at her with confusion. "Now?"

"Yes, our friends have no boundaries. Lock it."

Derek quickly hopped off the bed locking the door. He turned around seeing Alex completely naked. He in return stepped out of his clothes.
She beckoned him to come closer. He hopped in the bed pulling her on top of him. She gripped him in her hand stroking him to life.

"IT DONT SOUND LIKE YALL GETTING READY!" A voice yelled causing the couple to jump apart.

"COTTON GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!" Alex yelled. Derek could feel the heat radiating from her. He could only imagine how she felt. So close.

"Hey sis! Glad y'all made it! Now let's go we're hungry!"

"See why I said we needed to lock the door." Her attitude was very present as she walked into the bathroom slamming the door. Derek rubbed his face in frustration. He got up walking into the bathroom seeing Alex trying to relieve herself. He moved her hands doing it for her. She gripped him helping him release some tension.

...

Alex stood in the mirror trying to fix her hair. This is one time she would've like to have known where they were going so she could make sure her hair and humidity agreed. Or at least gotten some braids or something. She was newly natural so her once heat trained straight hair was no longer that. It was puffing up and getting on her nerves. She huffed in frustration.

Derek entered their bathroom seeing her hair slowly grow in size. He chuckled a bit. "Baby, Bubba is on the phone."

Alex paused her hair situation. Her eyes lit up with excitement snatching the phone from him. "Hi bubba!"

Declan matched her enthusiasm. "Hi mommy!"

"What are you doing up baby boy?"

"Everybody is sleeping and I was bored."

"It's only 10 o'clock. You should be sleeping."