Talks & Laughs

Alex honked her horn loudly waiting for Star to come outside

Alex honked her horn loudly waiting for Star to come outside. It was 6am and they were finally allowed to visit Simone. She had called Alex when they went to Miami and she kept it short thanking for her gift and explaining that she need to talk to them. Due to the Facility being a little drive away Alex wanted to make sure they had enough time to talk and spend the day together if all went well. So she got up extra early and Star was hating it.

Clad in her sweatpants, hoodie and sunglasses on her face she stomped out the house

Clad in her sweatpants, hoodie and sunglasses on her face she stomped out the house. "Goodmorning!" Alex said happily.

She huffed getting into the car. "Somebody is in a great mood. Did you get some dick?"

"Dick doesn't equate to my happiness Star. I'm happy because we're going to see Simone finally."

"You still didn't answer my question but okay."

"Yes Star, I got a little stress reliever before I left. Now he's home in deep sleep."

"I thought so. Miss, Dick doesn't equate to my happiness my ass."

"Sounds like you need some." Alex mumbled.

"I do!"

"Get you some then." She rolled her eyes turning up her music.

Alex began to drive to the facility. Star was driving back. Her peace playlist played softly in the background while Star caught up on some sleep. About an hour into the ride Star woke up aggravating Alex.

"Can you leave me alone? Aren't you tired?"

"No. Didn't you just see me sleep. Can we stop and get some breakfast please before we lose all the good restaurants."

"Oh my gosh You're worse than our children!"

"So. Can you stop pleaseeee!"

"Fine star find the nearest Chick-fil-A or Starbucks or something."

"Chick-fil-A is off the upcoming exit." She cheese watched Alex merge all the way to the right lane to get off the highway.

They ordered their food and parked eating. "Are you nervous?" Star asked her best friend.