Pumpkin Patches (OS)

🗣🗣 COMMENT & VOTE! 🗣🗣

"Ooo Mommy look the animals! Look strawberry! It's Horses! You love horses!"

"Bubba stop screaming." Alex laughed at his excitement.

"Sorry mommy. Can we get out now?"

"Can I park the car Deci?" Derek said looking at his son.

"You can let us out and then park the car." He replied smartly

"Bubba relax man, we're gonna get out in a second." Aidan rolled his eyes at his brother. Q looked at him and laughed. As soon as Derek parked the car the seatbelt flew off of Declan.

"Declan Alexander if you don't calm down I promise you're not going to make it inside. Me and you will sit in this car until everybody is done." Alex scolded.

"Yes mommy." He sighed. They all climbed out the car. Derek grabbed Declan before he could take off like he wanted too. Alex counted to make sure there were 5 children. "Okay now we can go."

Derek felt the excitement beaming off of Declan onto him as they walked into the festival. "Daddy look! The goats can we feed them?"

"Yeah Bubba let me just pay first and then we can let you go."

"I got the girls." Alex said. She refused to be chasing Declan all over the patch. Derek eyed his wife in disbelief. "Wooow okay."

"Hi welcome to the Atlanta Pumpkin Patch! It'll be 10 dollars per person. Kids under 10 get in free." The worker greeted them.

"Baby grab my wallet for me please. It's in my side pocket." Alex nodded going into the pockets of his overalls fishing for his wallet. Derek jumped slightly when her hands went to far. She laughed quickly pulling out the wallet handing the worker a 50 dollar bill.

"Keep the change." Alex said placing the wallet back into his pocket. Derek placed Declan on the ground. "Listen to me Declan Alexander Jones, do not run away. If you want to go somewhere tell me. You need to stay by me at all times. You understand?"

"Yes daddy can we go feed the goats now?" Declan ignoring everything his father said.

"Yeah." Declan dragged Derek straight to the bin holding the food that feeds the goats. He stuck his hand in there grabbing the grains then putting his hand through the little fence. A little baby goat came eating the food off of his hand. Declan started giggled at the feeling. "It tickles daddy! You do it! Feed the big goat!"

"Mmm I think I'm okay Bubba." Derek shook his head. One time he took Alex to the state fair and it had a petting zoo and the animal bit Derek. He vowed to never feed them again.

"Please Daddy! He's hungry! Look." Declan pointed to the goat that was at the fence waiting for some food. Derek sucked his teeth picking up some of the grains holding his hand out to feed the big goat. He felt his tongue swipe over his hand collecting every piece.

"Yayyy you did it!" He opened his eyes seeing Alex and the kids watching.

"That's my last time I'm never doing it again."

"Yes you will. You would do anything for the kids." Alex laughed.

"Shut up, did you make sure to greet your family? I know you haven't seen them in a while."