Goodbye With Love

🗣🗣 Comment & VOTEE 🗣🗣

It was the day before Take 3 was set to be on the road and Derek was not having it. His wife would be gone for the next two months. As soon as Alex opens her eyes this morning Derek had been on her. It was only 11 am and she found herself growing tired of her husband. She couldn't do anything without him being on her heels.

"Derek Malachi Jones, if you do not let me go use the bathroom in peace I swear to god!" She snarled at him.

He looked at her with the saddest eyes he could muster up. "I'm sorry baby." He whispered.

She rolled her eyes at his dramatics. "Derek please I need some space. You don't have anything to do today?"

He shook his head. "I took the day off to spend time with you."

"Derek I'm going to spending the entire day gettin ready. I have to take Deci to his appointment and then come home and make sure I'm all packed for tomorrow. I don't have any time to do anything."

"Can I just sit with you?" He looked at her pouting.

She was over his extreme clinging and he had to go before she killed him. "NO! I mean no, how about you do what we talked about."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He grumbled.

"Yes you do. Remember you said you were going to talk to Simone before she left tomorrow. Go call her so you guys can talk."

"I don't want to talk to her."

"Derek you promised to talk to her before we left! We leave tomorrow. Call her and meet up with her."

"Fine, but I better I get some head before you leave."

She rubbed her temples. "Derek if you leave me alone for more than 15 minutes and talk to Simone. You will get more than just some head."

He smirked before pulling out his phone calling Simone. "Remember what you said!"

"No you remember what I said!"

Derek pulled up to Grandma Ruby's house

Derek pulled up to Grandma Ruby's house. Since she left it for him and it was paid off Derek left it up in her honor. Alex told him he needed to update it with renovations but he wouldn't budge. So they decided that they would compromise and update the inside instead. Usually it was left empty but since Simone was released from rehab she had been staying there instead of returning home.

He used his key entering the house. "Yo Simone! I'm here! If you ain't decent here's your chance to run before I come inside."

"Shut up! I'm decent." She rolled her eyes appearing before him. To say she was surprised would be an understatement. When the call came through that Derek wanted to talk to her...she found herself nervous and in disbelief. He truly was the father figure she never had and she had been avoiding him not knowing that he was avoiding her.