Happy Valentines Day

🗣🗣COMMENT & VOTEE! 🗣🗣

"Happy Valentines Dayyyy!" Derek climbed into the bed waking up Alex.

"Mmmm leave me alone" She moaned turning over.

"Alright But I guess I'll give your presents to someone who loves me."

"Derek don't play with me." She sat up. "I you got me presents?"

"I did flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. Your favorite."

"Oh these are beautiful!!! Thanks baby." She began eating one of the strawberries.

"You're welcome. Can I have some?" He tried biting it.

"No!" She laughed pulling away.

"Girl give me that box." He tried to grab it. Alex bit him.

"Owww! You bit me you actually bit me." He rubbed his hand in shock.

"I'm sorry!" Alex laughed.

"Nah come here! Since you wanna bite."

"No Derek! Nooooo!" She quickly stood on the bed. Derek reached for her leg, but Alex quickly hopped off the bed.

"I'm gonna get you." He said on the other side of the bed.

"No you're not! I'm sorry baby!" She faked left. Causing him to jump on the bed, Alex ran out the room laughing. "You'll never take me Aliveee!" She ran down the hall but Derek was hot on her trail. "You can't run from me."

She was about to run to the steps when he grabbed her. "Aht got your ass." He threw her over his shoulder.

"Baby put me down!" She laughed.

"Nahh you bit me! Imma bite you back."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!"

"Nah yes you did." He threw her on the bed.
Alex bounced up giggling. He hovered over her taking in her morning glory. The genuine smile and laugh coming from her made his heart flip.

He couldn't help himself leaning down he placed a soft, passionate kiss on her lips that made Alex's heart flutter.

"What was that for?" She looked up at him all googly eyed. He always had a way of making her feel 19 again.

He shrugged pulling her close to him. "Just saying I love you."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too. Now kiss me again."

Buckhead Prep
Hours later

Alayna's POV

"So did Tia Lex and Tio say you could come to the dance?"

"No, I'm still on punishment. Jett I haven't watched Tv in years." She sighed dramatically.

"Well you're not missing anything."

"I just wanna go to the dance, but I have to go to lotties house."

"Lottie and papa Randall? Or The salon?"

"The salon!"

"Ohhh, sorry. Do you want me to stay with you? I can tell my mommy I don't wanna go."

"No, it's okay." Alayna sighed closing her book.

Everybody clean up your stations! We're gonna pass out Valentines and have our party.

"Which ones did you get?" Jett asked putting her books in her desk.

"Mommy got me MinnieMouse. What about you?"