London Bridge is a Nightmare

🗣🗣 Comment & Vote! 🗣🗣

"Your daddy is going to kill me for having you out here this late. Yes he is!" Alex talked to Alayna strapping her car seat.

"Mama ma ma" Alayna kicked her legs.

"Yes Mama is gonna get chewed out by daddy!" She kissed her on the cheek then making sure she was secure closing the door.

Just as the door closed somebody walked up behind her grabbing her shoulder. Alex turned  around met with the sinister face of Erin. "Don't make any sudden moves and come with me." He aimed the gun at her. Alayna in the backseat began to cry. He opened the back door pulling the baby out of the car seat.

"Walk to that car and get in. Don't fight it and you and babygirl here will make it out alive."

Alex sniffled. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because Alexandra you will be mine. If I can't have you no one can!"

"But-"

"No buts! Get your ass in the car!"

"No!"

"No? Okay." He cocked the gun.

"No no no no, I'm sorry I'll get in the car." She said instantly taking back what she said. He smiled before firing a shot.

"ALEX!" Derek whispered shaking Alex awake. She quickly sat up being careful of Alayna. A light coat of sweat was appearing on her forehead. She grabbed her chest in fear, climbing over Derek she ran into the bathroom.

When Derek reached the bathroom he found Alex on the floor breathing like she had ran 50 miles. He quickly placed her in his lap grabbing her face kissing her repeatedly until she relaxed and kissed him back. She listened to her husbands heartbeat while he rubbed her back.

"I had a dream, that Erin was trying to kidnap me and Alayna. But she was a baby, like when it happened the other time. It was the same thing but just him and he didn't knock me out, but he did try to shoot me. I woke before I could see if he made it or not."

"Don't worry about him. I got you, it was just a dream and that will never happen."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because I said so, I'm not letting you out of my sight. Plus I know he's not crazy enough to try anything."

"I hope so. Can we go back to bed please?"

"Yeah come on."

"Carry me?" She said hugging him tighter.

"Baby." He stood with her still attached to him. He tried to set her down in the bed but she didn't budge. "I guess you're not letting go."

She smiled to herself before shaking her head no. She didn't care, she was in the arms of the man she loved. "Baby?"

"Yes alex?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"No baby." She leaned up grabbing his face. "I love you." She stared him in his eyes, trying to make him feel the words she was saying.

"I love you too." He kissed her lips softly. She smiled laying back on his chest. "Strawberry" she whispered. "We love you too." Derek laughed at her. She snuggled up close to him going to sleep.

...

*knock* *knock*

Derek picked his head up, whispering a come in. Roman entered the room. "Hey breakfast will be ready in ten! We want the birthday girl to be up and ready."