Bonus Chapter: Working it out

🗣🗣COMMENT & VOTE! 🗣🗣

"GET UP! GET UP!" Derek snatched the thin sheet off of Alex. She began moving slightly not really budging.

"ALEX GET UP!"

"Babe stopppp!" She kicked him off of her.

"No, Alex get up. You asked to work out with me before you leave in a few days."

"Derek you couldn't possibly have taken me serious."

"I did. Get dressed and meet me in the basement in 10."

Alex madly huffed to the bathroom. Brushing her teeth she stomped to the closet. Picking out the most revealing work out gear she could find. "Well if he's gonna torture me, might as well torture him." She shrugged changing.

She skipped down the steps in a white Calvin Klein sports bra and short black nike cycling shorts that hugged her every curve. Derek did a double take seeing what she had on. "That's what you wanna work out in?"

"Yup!" She nodded walking to the in home gym they had. Derek followed behind her watching her ass move in the shorts. That had Steven ready to go. It had been a couple days since they had sex. Actually the last time they did was when he took her on that "I'm sorry date." This outfit had him wanting to burning calories in a different ways.

Alex smirked feeling his eyes on her. "Okay trainer, what are we doing first?"

"Go on to the treadmill. I want you to walk for 15 minutes to warm you up. Then we're gonna run for another 15."

"TUH, that's it? Okay I can do that. That's nothing." Derek nodded he knew she was gonna be eating those words later.

Alex was running on the treadmill for 5 minutes out of the 10. "Baby can we slow it down. I'm tired." She panted.

"Baby the treadmill is at 25...." Derek snickered.

"Derek please I need to rest."
"Another 5 minutes and then you can stop." Alex wanted to fight him about it but she did the extra 5 people plopping down on the floor. "Oh my gosh. When did I get so out of shape?"

"Nah baby get up ain't nobody sitting. You wanted to work out right? We about do some core building."

"Can I rest first?"

"No."

"I'm sick of his ass. We just got this gym built a couple months ago and he acting like he some damn trainer. Ole weak ass."

"Just because I know you talking shit in your head we doing 2 sets of 20 burpees. Planking for 45 seconds, and then 3 sets of 15 mountain climbers."

"DEREK! You're trying to kill me."

"Nah Imma kill this attitude out of you. Let's go start with 10 Jumping Jacks and then we going straight into the burpees."

Alex stomped, half assing the jumping jacks. "Keep it up and imma make it 3 sets of burpees." He was in the mood to torture her. She had been giving him attitude, talking to him reckless, rolling her eyes all sorts of things. This was a way to get her back.

"Burpees lets go!" Alex jumped down, planking, squatting then jumping up. "HOLY SHIT! This burns!"

"Less complaining more jumping. That's only one." She completed about 10 burpees, before she felt her arms giving out on her.

"You better not fall."

"Derek I can't."

"Finish it out Alex." She tried to use her hands and body to get into the squat and ended up falling on her face. She laid there breathing heavy.