FAV

🗣🗣 COMMENT & VOTEE! 🗣🗣

Dr. Lynn's office
Monday

"If it isn't my favorite couple. How are you two doing today?"

"Hey Dr. Lynn."
"Morning Doc."

"You guys are in better spirits. I would suppose date night went well?"

"I would say so, you baby?"

"Yes, I enjoyed myself." Alex smiled small.

"So tell me a little of what happened, what was the end result that makes you think it went well."

"Well Derek did his thing from the food to decorations. We just really enjoyed each other spending quality time and reminiscing. By the end of the date I knew I wanted to be back into his arms. So.....I let him come back into the room."

"You did! Oh that's great what made you think now was a good time."

"Well I missed him, and us being close again reminded me of that. And it was starting to feel  more like a punishment for me and not him."

"So have you guys been intimate again?" She eyed them above her glasses.

Alex shifted in her seat uncomfortably. Derek scratched his neck.

"I'm gonna take the silence as a no. We're 11 weeks into the no sex, how are you guys feeling?"

"Horny." Derek said.

"Besides that, are we feeling any other type of way?" Silence filled the room. "So if you both are horny and are feeling the need to fulfill the sexual desire why has it not happen yet?"

"I think that's a question you have to ask the author." Alex said.

"Huh?" Dr. Lynn questioned confused.

"Nothing...I think we both want but we both wanted to solve our problems and rebuild without sex being in the equation. When sex is involved for us our problem magically go away."

"Would you agree Derek?"

"I would, when we touch and become one we escape from all of our problems. It comes out during the sexual intercourse, I think this problem had to be resolved with words. Once we know we are healed and can move on then we can have sex."

Dr. Lynn wrote something down in her notes. "I don't know what you guys need me for. But I'm just here."

They giggled. "So let's go over and discuss a couple things to make sure what happened doesn't happen again. Mr. Jones would you like to do something?"

"Yes, Alexandra baby I want to sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize for my actions from that day. I should've been able to express how o was feeling but instead I took another route and tried to inflict pain on you. And you didn't deserve that especially after everything we had just discussed. You're not a hoe or doing anything hoeish. I was being an asshole and you didn't deserve that."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"Great, I hate to be that therapist but we have more things to discuss from you guys past." Dr. Lynn gave them a soft smile. "There's a part of your relationship you guys don't discuss and it seems to affect Derek. I say that because he brings it up in heated moments. Let's get what happened out. I want you guys to feel how each other felt in that time. Alex you start."

"Well, back when We were dating we got into a car accident and Derek was paralyzed. For me it was a tough time because I thought I was losing the man I fell in love with. I was also used to running from my problems and the person I would run to was the problem at that time. It was hard because my safe place was no longer safe. And I ran to the first thing I could."