🍓 Day Out

🗣🗣 Comment & Vote! 🗣🗣

The Same night Continued....

Derek and Alex continued to make out as they made it into the house. They bypassed they kitchen. If they had went in there they would've found Papa and Lauren in a very compromising position.

They climbed onto the elevator making it up to the third floor. Derek picked her up carrying her into the room. He tossed her on the bed before locking the door. He climbed back in the bed hovering over her. He leaned down kissing her roughly. She bit his lip ask for entrance and he provided her with it.

Their tongues danced with each other. Alex flipped him over before sliding down, she tugged at his pants and underwear pulling them off. She licked her lips at the sight of Steven before placing him all the way in her mouth.

Derek sat up on his forearms watching her mouth fill up with him inside of it. He thrusted his hips Fucking her face. She gripped his thighs opening her mouth wider allowing him to do so. He moaned feeling her tongue swirl around him. He grabbed her arm pulling her up kissing her sloppily removing the jacket she wore. Gripping her throat he grabbed some of her ass. Alex moaned in his mouth gripping him in her hands softly jerking him off.

Snatching off the gray shirt she had on he bent her over tearing a hole in the stockings she wore. He slapped her ass causing her to moan loudly. "Daddy please fuck me. I need you to, I want you." She begged, she was leaking and she needed to be filled. He pulled her panties to the side before running his dick getting it wet. He slid in feeling like her walls were closing in on him. She held on to the sheets biting the bed as he roughly pounded into her. He pulled at the ponytail that was holding her hair setting it free. He grabbed her hair pulling her body upwards making her feel every inch of him.

"Cette bite est diabolique!" She moaned cumming on his dick. He watched his dick become coated with her again. Ripping the material letting it fall to the side, he pulled out picking her up. He hooked both of her legs on his arms. "Uhh Malachi baby." She squealed feeling him give her slow but deep strokes. She felt the heat in the room grow more intense, her hair beginning to stick to her body.

He released her legs, causing her to wrap them around his body. She began kissing him passionately. The two went from fucking wildly to making love or maybe they were just simply having good drunk sex. He placed them on the bed making Alex place her feet on the bed riding him slowly. He gripped her waist feelings his nut come.

"Cum for me baby, I feel it. I want you to cum deep in me." She bit her lip feeling him twitch and swell inside her. He let out a throaty groan filling her up with his semen. Coming down from their orgasmic highs, Alex kissed him before pulling the covers over the two getting a little bit of sleep.

2 hours later

"MOMMY! DADDY! Are you guys up! I'm ready! We have to be at the train station in one hour!" Alayna yelled one the other side of the door.

Derek opened his eyes looking at the clock perched on the wall seeing she was right. They had one hour to be at the station and then going out last night made them very unprepared. He rubbed the body on top of him. "Wake up baby, Lay is outside the door. Come on."

"Okay, two more minutes." She snuggled deeper into him making his once soft dick slowly stiffen up.

"No baby come on we gotta go."

"Daddy? Mommy!"

"We're up Strawberry! Go downstairs and see if you can find something for breakfast! And to bring for a snack. Make sure you have everything!"