Sleepovers

🗣🗣COMMENT & VOTEE! 🗣🗣

Aidan sat at the the lunch table with Maddie, Bella and Quincy.

"Maddie is your mom going to the sleep over tonight?"

"Yeah she tried to make me go. But with the help of Bella and Byron, I'll be at Bella's house."

"I don't know why you don't want to go. His mom and aunts are Bad!" Q added.

"Q you think everybody is bad. Shut up." Bella threw a fry at him.

"I think your bad too baby. If you would just give me a chance I could should you."

"Gross!" Maddie and Aidan said.

"Nah don't say gross like I don't see you and her playing footsies and and throwing googlie eyes at each other."

"Shut up!" Aidan said kicking Q.

"We do not! That's just my best friend." Everybody at the table joined in with Maddie.

"Yeah exactly. Anyways are you guys ready for the first game of the season? You guys better win." Bella said.

"You know I am, you gonna wear my jersey number?"

Bella sighed. "Maddie come with me to get some juice?"

"Yeah sure." The girls got up walking to the vending machine. "Did you see his mom posted you on her story."

"Yeah! Me and my sister screamed for hours. I couldn't believe it. I mean yeah we go over his house all the time but I just never expected that."

"Yeah it's always shocking, like they're full on celebrities."

"I know, but guess who asked me out?"

"Quincy."

"How'd you know?"

"Because he told me he was gonna do it."

"But I can't date him I'm not allowed to date! Plus he's just a friend."

"Well tell him that. Don't dress yourself over nothing."

*Lunch Bell Rings*

"Bella! Maddie let's go!" Aidan yelled.

"We're coming!" Maddie yelled back before grabbing Bella's hand.

(Whew the drama between those four when they get older is gonna be WHEW!)

Alayna POV

The girls were in the gym waiting for dismissal. Alayna looked over at her cousin who was quieter than usual. She was quiet but she also looked sad. "Jett are you okay? You've been kind of quiet today."

"Strawberry you think my mommy doesn't love me anymore?"

"No I think she does. Why you think that?" Alayna scrunched up her face at her cousin.

"Ella me contó sobre el nuevo bebé, y ahora siempre estaba durmiendo y enferma. Papá me ha estado llevando a ti y a la casa de Davis."
(She told me about the new baby, and now she always sleeping and sick. Daddy's been taking me to you and Davis house.)

"¿Jett no te gusta venir a nuestra casa?"
(Jett you don't like coming to our house?)

"¡Olvídelo!"
(Forget it!)

"I don't understand."

Jett felt the tears brim her eyes. She got up running to the bathroom.