See Her Again #LLR

🗣🗣 COMMENT && VOTE 🗣🗣

"I can't believe she put this together!" Alex said shocked.

"I didn't even know they could do this." Star said shocked.

"We about to make money off of them." Noah said. Alex and star side eyed him.

Saturday, January 15, 2028

The viewing last night was a smooth success beside Derek, who had gone earlier, but he couldn't handle it and left. Alex didn't want to be a bad host and stayed until the very end. The neighborhood really was showing up for the favorite neighborhood grandmother. She could only imagine how packed the funeral was gonna be.

Alex looked at her husband who was asleep with a slight frown on his face. Instantly feeling bad, she straddled him kissing his lips a couple times. He frown slowly changed into a smile. He pulled her close rubbing her sides. She laid her head on his chest.

"We have to start getting ready." She mumbled.

Derek sighed. "What if I just, idk skipped it?"

"What if I just, idk suffocate you?" She sat up on him.

"Baby I can't handle it, that's my grandmother we're burying today." Derek rubbed his hand over his face.

"I know babe, remember you don't have to be strong for me, or anybody else. I got you."

"I love you." Derek leaned forward kissing Alex. The shirt she had began riding up, she began grinding on Derek feeing his manhood slowly rise. Derek sat up flipping her over, pulling the shirt over her head revealing her naked body.

"Lock. The. Door." Alex said kissing him. Derek quickly ran to the door to lock it. No matter how much they told their kids to knock it was always one that didn't. Just as he hit the locks a knock came on the door. Derek froze and Alex threw herself back on the bed.

"Mommy? Daddy? Are you guys awake?" Alayna said. "I told you they were still sleeping." She said to someone else.

"Let's just go ask Aidy to make us waffles." Declan said happily.

"But I want pancakes!" Alayna pouted. Derek saw the look in Alex's eyes and he lightly ran back to the bed to cover her mouth. She was about to give in and Derek was trying to slide in.

Alex squinted her eyes at Derek, he covered her mouth until he heard them walk away. "Why'd you do that?"

"Because I know you, you were about to give them what they wanted."

"I'm their mother should I not feed them?"

"Yes, but I need you to feed me!"

"I'm not in the mood anymore." Alex got up going into the bathroom. Derek followed behind her. "Don't worry Imma help you."

He placed her on the counter spreading her lips. He gave her one long lick making Alex hiss and throw her head back. Derek rubbed and flicked his tongue giving her bud a good amount of attention. Alex had her head thrown back in ecstasy.