1

You work at a cafe downtown you have worked there for about 1 year now you are trying to get enough money for college. You want to be a dancer you have ever since middle school yeah middle school the hole reason you wanted to be a dancer and that reason was for one boy your best friend Soobin.
You too have been Best friends ever since six grade all the way to ninth grade but then one day he just left and moved without even telling you.
He went off to make his dreams come true but he didn't even say goodbye you found out from your mom.

Flashback

It was 9th grade and you where walking to school you got a birthday present for Soobin because he's birthday was last week you did not have enough money for a president last week though. You Got to school and looked for him but you could not find him anywhere so you thought maybe he was sick.

You got home and texted him but it did not send and said you have been blocked form this number.

Y/n💕✨
Hey where were you today??

Soobin❤️🌙
You have been blocked by this number.

You where really confused so you asked your mom.

"Mom soobin blocked me and he was not at school today either."

"Yeah I need to tell you something"

"What tell me"

"He moved to America to make his dreams come true he won't be back i mean he might but I don't know his mom told me to tell you he could  not tell you so he just left."

You started to cry

"Are yo-u serious" you said crying

"Yes I'm so sorry"

You ran out of the house and ran to the beach and cried for hours you hated him for just leaving you like that. You just wanted him to at lest say goodbye but no he left without a word.

"Why soobin why"

End of flashback

Hope you liked the first chapter.

Instagram @jungkook_lover_02

Or @gburg0905