27

(Not edited)

You did know what you say at first you just looked at him "Kai it's just  so much stuff is happening right now" you said holding his hands.
"I know but Y/n I will take care of you forever I'll never hurt you or make you sad and I know there is a lot of stuff going on. But I promise I love you so much I have for the longest time and I'll never stop" he said and put you on his lap.

"I mean me and Soobin broke up 2 months ago and I do need to move on and I do love you" you said looking down at him. 

"Y/n will you be mine" he said once more

"Yes" you said and he kissed you you kissed him back and smiled. Ya'll ate and talked for a while and had fun.  "Kai I'm cold can we go home" you asked hugging him.  "Yes princess" he said and packed up the stuff and y'all went home.

"Thank you kai for everything I'm going to go to sleep" you said and hugged him and went to your bed. You laid down and closed you eyes then you felt arms wrap around your waist and pull you close.

"Kai what are you doing" you said surprised.

"Your mine now so you stuck with me forever" he said and kissed your head. You rolled over so you could face him. "I love you" you said and hugged him. "I know" he said and you laid on your back and looked at you belly.
"Have you thought of names yet" he said and started rubbing your belly. "No not really what do you think" you asked
"Something Beautiful Because she's going to be just like her mom" he said and looked at you. 
You blushed and smiled. You kissed him and hugged his side and went to sleep.

" "

You woke up to Kai playing with you hair.

"Look who's awake" he said and kissed you.
You smiled and kissed him back. "I have work today" you said and got up. "Same but tonight we will watch movies okay" he said and hugged you "okay I'll buy popcorn" you said and got dressed.

"I'll dive you to work" he said and got his car keys.
"Okay thank you" you said and got inside the car.
You put on a song and started dancing and singing your heart out. "That's what makes you beautiful" you said to kai he smiled at you while laughing at you. "Okay here we are love" he said and kissed you goodbye "I'll see you tonight" you said and got out of the car.

You told Rosé everything that happened with you and Kai and Soobin and just everything.

"That's so sweet Y/n I wish I had that" Rosé said drinking her coffee.

"I know I just I'm still shocked he has liked me for so long" you said putting the books up.

"Well I hope it all works out for you" she said and walked away to do her work.

"So tell me the tea" said RM sitting in a chair by you.

"Oh hey RM well it's a long story but I will" you said and started telling him everything like your pregnant and now you and Kai. And how Soobin cheated on you. And how you told him and just your hole life story.

"wow That's a lot" he said with his hand on his head.
"Yeah I know but it just happened and yeah" you said and sat by him.    "Well how are you doing about it now" he asked
"Good I mean it's a lot of shit that happened but I mean I'm going to be a mom and it's been 2 months Since me and Soobin broke up so I'm doing good" you said smiling. 
"That's good Y/n I'm glad your figuring it out" he said and smiled back at you and went back to his book.

" "

"Bye Rosé see you tomorrow" you said going back home. "Bye Y/n"  you walked home and it was around 9:30. Y'all close late tonight you where walking down the side of the road when you felt like someone was watching you.
You started you walk a little faster and then you Heard footsteps behind you. You didn't want to look so you walked faster and then someone grabbed you arm and turned you around.

"NO~" you scream but someone put a hand over your mouth. You started to cry you where scared.

"Y/n it's okay love" the person said "I'm not going to hurt you" he said and hugged you.   "Sobbin"? You asked not knowing what the fuck was going on.
"Yes it's me Y/n I just came to say I still love you and I'm sorry please come back with me so we can rise our baby" he said holding your hands looking you in the eyes.
"Soobin I can't I'm with Kai now" you said
"I don't care leave him come back home with me" he said and tried to pick you up.
"No Soobin he actually loves me unlike you dick" you said and kick his leg and ran away.

" "

"Kai I'm home" you said walking inside.
"Y/n wear where you!"he said walking up to you. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" you said and looked down feeling bad.  "No baby it's okay I was just scared you got hurt or something it's really late" he said and picked you up and took you to the couch
And laid down with you.
"I'm sorry that I made you worry" you said and laid on his chest looking at him. 
"No it's okay I'll just pick you up form now on" he said and kissed you. "Okay" you said and hugged him and fell asleep.

" "

You woke up to a phone call. "Yes hello" you said sitting up on kai's lap. "Yes this is she" you said talking. "Yes Hi Kim Y/n we wanted to tell you you made the auditions for JYP and your going to be an idol". "Really oh my when do I come" you asked
"We need you to move in 2 weeks I will send you everything you need and see you soon good job" the person said and hung up.

"KAI I MADE IT IN JYP" you said shaking him to wake up. " what's wrong Y/n!!" He said sitting up scared. "I made it into JYP" you said and hugged him. "Shit really Y/n that's amazing" he said and hugged you back.
"I have to move in 2 weeks but I don't know what to tell them about the baby" you said.
"It's ok I'm sure they will understand and I'll just stay home with the baby while your at work" he said and kissed you  "I love you Kai" you said and hugged him. 
"But are you okay with moving with me" you asked.
"As long as I'm with you I'm going to be happy" he said and smiled. "and I love you too"

Please vote  💜