29

It's been one year since you have moved you had a little baby girl and you and kai love so much. Her name is Hyun-ae Kai picked it out you debuted with your group about 3 months ago and y'all are getting ready to go on tour.

"Hyun-ae come eat baby" you said putting food on the table. 
"Mama I want pancakes" she said and sat down eating. "I know but tomorrow okay" you said and kissed her cheek. "Kai food!" You said and sat down eating.   "Good morning princess" he said and kissed Hyun-ae. "Good morning baby" he said and kissed you.
"I have to go in a 3 today and I won't be back till like 11 tonight"

Kai is really supportive of you being a K-pop idol he's a stay at home dad and just cleans the house.

"Okay baby that's fine and your manager said we could go with you on tour right" he asked.
"Yes he said that's fine we leave in 2 weeks" you said and got up to get ready for the day.
"Okay I'll pack some" he said " Princess come on we need to shower" he said and picked up Hyun-ae.

"Mama you want to join us" he asked holding Hyun-ae.

You and kai have not had sex or anything like that yet. "Sure loves" you said and went in the bathroom and turned on the water. The shower was huge.

 You got in and grabbed Hyun-ae and Kai got in after "Do you want in the bath love" you asked Hyun-ae

"Do you want in the bath love" you asked Hyun-ae.
"Yessss mama" she said happy. You love this bathroom because you can shower and she can take a bath right by you.
You turned on the water a little bit and sat her in it with some of her toys. And went under the shower head.

Kai rapped his hands around your waist and pulled your back on his chest "good morning love" he said in your ear.
This is the first time y'all have actually really seen each other naked.
"Goo..d ~morning" you said and turned around to face him. "I love you" he said and grabbed your ass making you jump a little. "Kai not now Hyun-ae is in here" . You said and looked at him in the eyes and turned around.

He grabbed your shoulders and pushed you against the wall chest first. "And?" He said in your ear.
"Ow Kai my boobs" you said a little scared you have never seen this side of him before. He let you go and turned you around to face him.
"Hands up now" he said "Kai she is in here" you said and looked at her just playing with her toys.

He didn't listen to you and went down to your pussy and kissed it. "Kai please stop" you said and tried to push him off. "Y/n why don't you want to do anything with me you still love him don't you" he said annoyed and got up.
"The fuck no I don't I only love you that's it I'm just she's in here" you said and picked her up out of the bath. "I'm sorry I just want you and I want you to know your mine okay" he said and turned off the water and got out out with you.

"I know and I'm all yours just with our Daughter in the same room is not okay" you said getting dressed with her. "Okay I'm sorry I'll get her dressed okay"
He said and took her form you and went in her room to get her dressed while you got ready for work.

" "

"I have to go I will see y'all tonight love y'all" you said and kissed them goodbye.

You went to work and had to Learned a new dance choreography for the new album y'all are dropping.

{you're the one with the orange hair and you only have to watch the first one}

" "

You have been dancing for 6 hours so far you where exhausted but still have to be there for another 3  hours. You went back to dancing.

" "

Kai POV

"Okay just stay still" he was talking to Hyun-ae.

"daddy I want it pink" he was dying her hair.
"Yes I know baby I'm doing it pink" he said putting the color in. She smiled and sat there her favorited color is pink.
"okay it's all done what do you think" he said showing her in the mirror.     "I love it daddy" she and and smiled " do you think mama is going to like it too" she asked sweetly.
"Ummm I don't know about that one but let's go eat dinner" he said and picked her up.

Y/n POV

I finally got off work and went back home it was already 12:30. You where walking inside when you saw a man.

" y/n" it was .....Soobin.
"How did you find me" you asked "I didn't stop looking when I heard you moved and got your dream job". He said and walked towards you.
"Okay there is a thing called that you are and it's a stocker" you said and turned away.

"Wait Y/n please is she's here" he asked.
"Yes and her name is Hyun-ae and she's has a dad Kai now please just go" you said not looking at him.
"I got into BigHit"
"That's Great Soobin " you said and looked at him.
"I still love you Y/n please always know that" he said and smiled.

"Goodbye soobin" you said and walked away inside.

" "

"Kai I'm home" you said and went inside the house was quite witch means Hyun-ae is asleep.
"Hey baby how was work" he said and kissed you he always stays up till your  home.
"It was good I'm tired" you said and went to y'all's room. And got in the shower.
"What's wrong love" he said and got in with you. 
"Oh well Soobin was just here and told me he got into BigHit and he still loves me and I told him goodbye" you said not looking at him. 

"Ugh I'm so tired of him your mine NOT he's" he said and pushed you against the wall.

"Kai stop I'm only yours" you said and looked at him. He kissed you hard "I need you to really know your mine" he said and picked you up kissed your neck.

"Ah~kai" you said and put your legs around him.
"Wait where's Hyun-ae" you said and stoped him.
" she's asleep baby" he said and turned off the water and put you down on the bed and got on top of you.

He started to kiss you all the way down your body. And stoped at you womanhood. And looked at you for permission you nodded your head. He started to eat you out making you a moaning mess and grab his hair.

" Kai~ahh" you said and put your head back.
He stoped And went and kissed you "ready" he asked before pushing all the way in you. "Ah Ow it hurts baby" you said closed your eyes. " I know princess" he said and kissed you to distract you from the pain.
And started to move fast making the pain go away and make you moan.
"Kai - faster~ahhh" you said raping your legs around him.

Y'all went for about 2 hours and then stoped.
You feel so good but exhausted. Kai Laid by you and kissed you. " now your all mine" he said he was marking his territory.
You smiled and laid down now his chest. " oh no baby we aren't done" he said and picked you up and put you on all 4s. " but Kai I have work I won't be Able to walk"you started to say but he cut you off and pushed in you.
" oh well" he said and started to fuck you hard.

Hope all in joyed this part I'm almost done with the book. Make sure to vote and follow.❤️🌸