21

You walked inside and saw Soobin in the living room crying. You shut the door and he saw you.

"Y/n I'm so sorry please" he said he almost hugged you but didn't he didn't know if you wanted him to.

You didn't say anything you just looked at him your legs where still weak form what happened. You fell to the ground. He went and picked you up and hugged you.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I'm sorry" he said he was crying. You  still didn't say anything you just hugged him. "Where did you go" he ask and looked to see if you where okay.

"I I'm fine" you finally talked. "What happened are you hurt" he asked you looked up at him and started crying.

You told him everything that happened and why you can't walk or anything like that.

"I just wanted to go so I just did it" you said crying looking at your hands

"It's okay I get it I'm sorry I wasn't there I'm so sorry I hit you and I'm sorry I got mad I'm so sorry I love you" he said and started to cry.

"It's okay I promise I know you didn't mean to I guess it's okay" you said and hugged him. " can we go to bed please" you asked he nodded he picked you up and took you to bed and laid beside you.

"I love you" he said but got no response from you.

" "

You woke up to another nightmare you couldn't do this anymore you still hated him for everything he has been doing to you. You heard him say I love you but you just didn't say anything back you couldn't lie anymore.

"Um Soobin wake up" you said trying to get him to wake up.  "Soobin" you say louder. "What" he said and looked at you.  "Um you have work today" you said and showed him the time. "Ughhh fine" he said and got up to get ready.

" "

"Y/n" Soobin was in the shower and kept calling your name. "Y/n come here" he said  "Y/N"he said and you went in to see what he wanted.

"What do you want" you said and lost him.

"What are you going to do today" he asked.

"Are you kidding me you called me to ask that" you said.

He got out of the shower and pulled you in.
"Soobin I have my clothes on let me go" you did and pushed him away. "No come here please" he said and looked at you with sweet eyes.
"Soobin I'm still hurt you know that right" you said and let a tear go down your cheek and left. Before you shut the door you heard him say "I'm sorry".

" "

Soobin left without a goodbye you just stayed home and cried all day. You had to tell him you really needed to it was getting worse knowing everyday he is sleeping with that's slut Joy.
" I bet he is fucking her right now" you said to yourself. God you hated him so much but you think you still love him. You where lost and you didn't know what to do anymore you give up.
How much longer can you fake a smile or a laugh or even a kiss. "I hate Soobin I hate him" you said and cried yourself to sleep.

" "

9:30pm

You woke up to someone walking inside the front door. It was Soobin you got up your eyes hurt so much you could barely see. "Y/n I'm home" he said as you walked out of the bedroom.

"Y/n what's wrong your eyes are so red" he said and walked up to you.
You moved away from him you where still scared a little bit. "I'm fine" you said and looked at you feet.
"Y/n your not fine I hit you now your scared if I even come close to you. You got raped because of me you scared because of me your hurt because of me." He said and he started to cry.