28

2 weeks later~

You have everything packed and ready for the moving company to get your stuff. You have gotten bigger due to the pregnancy kai has been really supportive. You told JYP about Kai being your boyfriend and that how your pregnant and they said it's fine just as long as you keep it a secret for a while and that the hate you can't let it get to you.
And you and your group won't be debuted in till next year so you will already have your daughter by then.

"Kai are you ready we have to get on the plane in an hour" you said getting your suitcase.
"Yes love I'm coming" he said and came out of the bedroom and got y'all a suitcases and put them in the car. "Come on we have to go babe" you said getting in the car. He got in and y'all went to the airport and got on the plane. You sat down and Kai sat by you.

"Are you ready to see the new house" he asked.
"Yessss I hope it's a good place for the baby to grow up in" you said and put your head on his shoulder.
"I'm sure or will be" he said and kissed the top of your head. "How long is the flight" he asked you.
"About 6 hours so can we sleep" you asked and cuddled against his arm. He smiled and y'all fell asleep.

" "

Y'all woke up and y'all where there already
"Come on I'm excited let's go" you said getting off the plane. JYP obvious release there was a new group coming out so there was fans all over the airport. "Hi" you said to them and walked to the car with your suitcases. "How long is the dive to the new house" you asked the driver. "About an hour" he said and started diving. You just played on your phone the whole time.

" "

"Are we here!" You said looking at the new house.
"Yes we are here" said the diver. He pulled up and you got out of the car and you where so surprised on how big the house actually was.

"Oh my god kai look" you said and jumped on him

"Look come on we have to go inside" you said and grabbed your suitcase and walked inside.
"Wow look I love it it's so pretty and big and nice" you said looking around.
"I love it too it's perfect" said kai smiling. "Let's go find our room baby" you said and walked up stairs.

You walked around the hallway and found a big brown door. You walked inside and found the master bedroom. "Holy shit" you said as you walked in.

"This is our room" Kai said looking around

"I know look how pretty the View is from here" you said looking out the window. He smiled and hugged you. "I love you" he said you turned around and hugged him back "I love you too baby" you said and kissed him. He picked you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.
You laid you on the bed still kissing you. "We can't I'm pregnant" you said and smiled.
"That doesn't mean I can't play with you" he said and put his hand down your pants playing with your clit. "Ah Kai" you said and put your head back.

Someone knocked on the door " we are the moving guys were here to put the rest of the furniture in the house" the guy said.
Kai rolled his eyes and went and opened the door "okay we will be downstairs in a minute you can go ahead and start" he said and closed the door and went back to the bed. You sat up and kissed his cheek " maybe next time" you said and went downstairs.

" "

After a few hours the moving guys left and the furniture was everywhere where you wanted it you and Kai looked around the house some and y'all both loved it.  "I'm so happy and I'll go get groceries tomorrow" you said and sat down on the bed.
"I'll go with you and I guess I'll be a stay home dad" he asked and put you between his legs.
"Yeah I mean it's probably the best and I start training in two days" you said and leaned on his chest while he played with your hair. 

"Are you ready for the baby to be here" he asked kissing your ear.  "Yes I am I'm ready for her to be here"  you sand giggling.  "Me too baby" he said and kissed your neck. "Stop Soobin" you said but then realized what you just said. 

You got up and turned around to face  him "I mean Kai I'm sorry" you said looking down.  "Why did you call me that" he asked he was obviously a little upset.
"I...I Soobin just did that and you have never done that before so it was just memory" you said feeling really bad.  "I'm sorry" you said playing with your fingers.

"No baby it's okay I get it but please don't call me that again" he said and hugged you.  "I promise I'm sorry" you said said and kissed him. He pushed you down and kissed you.

"Kai stop" You said shocked. "No I want to finish what we started" he said and took off your shirt.
"No stop kai I'm pregnant" you said and sat up. "I'm not going to fuck you Y/n I just want to play with you" he said and kissed you again.
You gave in and kissed him back.

He put his hands on your pants and took them off and you underwear. "Wait I'm scared" you said and closed your legs and went under the covers.
He went under them with you. "Baby I'm not fucking you I just want to have fun" he said and kissed your hand. "No I know but I don't like my body" you said and looked at him.

"Aww baby it's okay I'm going to love you forever" he said and put his hand on your clit and started to rub it slowly. "Ahh~kai" you said and bit your lip moaning some. He went down and kissed it and started to eat you out making you a moaning mess.

Once you came he took his pants off and put you on the ground. "Suck baby" he said he was definitely the dominant one. You did what you where told until he came in your mouth and swallowed it. You got back on the bed and laid down on his chest. And he whispered in your ear.

"I can't wait to fuck you" he said and y'all went to sleep.

Vote🤪