19

(Not edited)

You put on some makeup and got dressed and just waited for Soobin to get here he was probably have his meeting with joy

You said to yourself and rolled your eyes.

" "

" "

You played on your phone and waited it was already 7:30. You got up and looked outside but no one.
You just waited.

Then Soobin came in a rush and ran upstairs without even saying hi. You went up after him.

"What took you so long" you said and sat on the bed.

"Sorry I had I had a meeting" he alas getting dressed.

You just rolled your eyes and tried not to cry it still hurt. You went up to him he didn't have a shirt on.
You went up and kissed him. "I'll be downstairs" you said and left.

Soobin's POV

I didn't even see Y/n I thought she was upstairs so that's why I didn't say hi.

"What took you so long" she said I panicked I didn't know what to say. Yes I have been cheating on her for like 2 months and I know it's wrong and I don't deserve her and I'm trying to stop but joy she's said she will tell me dad and I can't let that happen. But as long as Y/n doesn't figure it out and I'm going to stop it's just till I can fire joy.

"I had a meeting" I said hoping she would believe me. She rolled her eyes I saw it but she didn't know.
That's when she came up and kissed me I didn't want to let her go or hurt her man I'm a dick.

End of. Soobin's POV

" "

Y/n POV

We got in the car and went to his dads I didn't say anything. We finally got there 10 minutes later.

We went inside to the big house witch was bigger then Soobin's house. "You made it" his mom said walking up and giving us a hug.

"Hi it's nice to see you thanks for having me" I said hugging her back.

"Come Come sit the food is ready" she said.

" "

We talked and Soobin and his dad talked about work and stuff like that you just sat there and listened.

"So when are y'all going to have kids" his mom said

Me and Soobin looked at each other

"Um um I don't know" he said looking at me with the help me look.

"See the thing is I want to wait till we get married to have kids" I said looking at him.

I didn't know if I want to get married to him anymore I just didn't know you said to yourself.

"Well I get married I want baby's" she said.
He's dad just smiled at us.

" "

It was already 10 and we where still here.
I put my hand on Soobin thigh just because I wanted to. But I guess i give him the wrong idea.

He put his hand on my thing and started to go up my dress while he was still talking to his dad and mom.
I grabbed his hand witch made him look at me but not just a look a  look that made me scared.

He put his hand back and I just left it.
But then but went up my dress again and put his hand right on my clit.

I tried not to move because his parents where right in front of us and talking to us.

"So Y/n what do you do for work" his mom asked

"Oh I I.." I got cut off then Soobin started to rub me hard.

"I I did ha-ve a job but not anymore" I said trying not to moan.
I looked at him with the stop please face just wait I said with my lips.

"Oh that's hard maybe you could work with Soobin in his office" she said

"No she's fine at home I do the work she makes the food that's how it works" Soobin said and I knew he didn't want me to find out about him and joy that's the only reason.

"Oh yep your right son" she said "I'm going to go get the cake" she said and got up

That's when Soobin started to fingering me.
I looked at him with " what the fuck look" he just smiled and kept going faster.

" "

His mom came back with a big cake for us all

I was going to die why is he doing this and I'm front of his mom and dad.

"Um Soobin can we go home please" I said to him in his ear.

"No we are going to have cake first baby" he said and smiled and kissed me.

"I hate you" I said witch was a bad idea because he went faster.

"Uhh" I said

Fuck think how do I get out of this. His mom looked at me. I was too loud.
"I hit me foot on the table I need to go to the bathroom" then Soobin didn't have a choice but to let me go.

" "

I went up and looked down there.  It was red and wet
God I hate him. You cleaned yourself up when Soobin came in.

"What the fuck is wrong with you in front of your parents really" you said and hit him

"You touch me first I was just touching what's mine baby" he said and kissed him

"Can we go home please" you said just want to leave.

"Fine but only so I can fuck you harder" he said and brought you back downstairs.

" "

"Y/n is not feeling well we are going to go home" he said and kissed his mom bye.

We got in the car and he put his hand down my underwear. And started to rub me again.

"Ahh Soo-binnn" you said loud.

"Say me name louder babygirl" he said and went faster.

"Ahhhhh" you grabbed his hand to make him stop.
"Wait till we get home please" you said and put your underwear back on.

Just wait  hope y'all like This part💜