26

Time skip 2 months~

You still work at the bookstore and you got a good raise . You still live with Kai and your started to show a little form being pregnant. Kai helps a lot with your mood swings.

"Y/n you have to tell him" said kai
"I know okay but I'm scared okay" you said y'all where kinda fighting.
"Okay I get it I do but you can't keep it from him it's wrong" he said and sat by you. "I know and I'm sorry I'm just scared he will come back to me and I don't want that"
"Hey I'm right here it's okay just he needs to know it's not right"  he was right you do need to tell him soon.  "Okay I'll do it" you said and rolled your eyes.
"I'll go with you" he said and hugged you.

" I have to get to work see you tonight" you said and left.

" "

"Yeah so I'm going to tell him soon" you told Rosé.

"Well damn I hope it goes well and everything works out" she said dirking her coffee.

"Yeah me too" you said and went to put the books up.

" "

"Are you ready" Kai asked you y'all where in front of Soobin's house.
"No" was all you could say he pushed the door bell.

Y'all waited for a good minute and then her answered "Yes" he said and then saw you and he smiled. "Come in" he said to y'all. You walked inside and sat down in a chair Kai sat by you. "Soobin I have to tell you something" you said trying to be clam.  "Ok you can tell me anything" he said and sat on the couch.

"I-m I'm~ pregnant" you said in a quiet voice.

He didn't say anything at first "you your pregnant" he finally said shocked  "yeah and your the dad" you said and looked at him.
He was speech leas "um kai can I talk to Y/n for a minute" he asked "yeah of course Y/n I'll be in the car" he said and went out.

"Soobi~" you got cut off when he kissed you.
You pushed him back. "Soobin I can't okay" you said in a sad voice. "Y/n please I can't live without you and I messed up I know that and I'm sorry I'm so sorry I just I love you and now you pregnant please come back" he said almost crying holding your hands.

"Soobin I'm sorry but I can't do this with you anymore I have to move on you hurt me and I loved you and you didn't love me back okay I'm keeping her okay I'm sorry" you said and turned away.

"It's a girl" he said questioning.

"Yes it's a girl"

"Just let her know I love her and I love you Y/n" he said with a tear going down his cheek.

"Goodbye Soobin" you said and left when you got to the car you broke down in tears.

"Y/n it's okay you did it he's going to be fine" Kai said and hugged you.  "I know he will but what about her she's not going to have a dad just like I didn't" you said and cried harder looking at your belly.
"Y/n I want to show you something" he said and y'all drove off.

" "

Kai took you to some park and there was food and a blanket on the ground.

"Kai what's this" you said and looked at him.

"Y/n is might not be the right time to tell you this but I just need to do it" he said and grabbed your hands and sat down with you.
"K~ai" you said shocked. He pulled out a little note form his pocket and started to read it to you.

Dear Y/n

I wanted to say thank you for being my best friend and helping me get through some stuff I needed help with. I wanted to say I think your amazing and beautiful and I love yo more than anything.
You make me feel happy and loved I'm sorry you got so hurt by someone you really loved.
When you told me you got together with Soobin it hurt me some. I wanted you to me mine but I waited to long to you how I felt about you.
I hate when I see you cry or your heart broken I love you and you deserve the world and you baby.
I love you more then anything in this world and I want to know if you will be mine.

You where in tears you where shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Y/n will you be mine and let me love your baby just as much as I love you" he said and looked at you.

Vote if you like it so far