3

It was Saturday morning and you woke up really confused why you were in your bed you didn't remember anything from last night. Except that you were at the fair with Kai.

Today you did not have work so you where going to go dance and practice all day witch is what you love to do on days off.

You got up and did your morning routine you got your headphones and put your tennis shoes on and you like to jog to the dance studio so that's what you do every Saturday.
You played your music on your phone and started to run. You saw a really big sign that said

Additions for BigHit entertainment.
Boys only

" only if I was a guy" you said to yourself and kept running.

You got to the dance Studio and usually it's full of people but today there was no one there.

You turned on the music and started to dance.

(You just have to watch the first girl)

(And you don't have to watch if you don't want to)

You finished your song and went to go get a drink of water. When you saw a poster on the wall that said.

JYP additions next Saturday boys and girls.

Your mouth dropped you called Kai right away.

KAI OMG KAI

WHAT what's wrong

THERES ADDITIONS FOR JYP NEXT SATURDAY WE HAVE TO GO

ok ok stop yelling

Oh yeah sorry but this is my dream can you please come with me please please

Yes Y/n I will come with you I promised you that when you told me your dream

Thank you I'm going to practice all week

Ok have fun love you bye

Love you too bye

You ran all the Way back to the dance studio and didn't stop dancing for hours and you signed up for a singing lesson.

you are Really excited for this because this is what you wanted all your life you really want to be a dancer and a singer and this is finally your opportunity to do it.

It was Wednesday you go to the dance studio every day after work and practice for three hours and you had singing lessons twice a week for two hours. you Felt really confident in yourself and you felt like you could really do this but you were also really nervous.

(This is your singing and The song you were going to audition with.)

Today you where going to hang out with Beomgyu
You met him up at a restaurant downtown.

"Hey y/n over here" he said waving his hand to the table he was sitting at.

You went up and sat across from him

"Hey how are you" you said putting your purse beside you

"I'm good how about you" he said smiling.

"I'm good I'm going to addition for JYP this Saturday I have been practicing a lot" you said taking a drink of water

"Oh really that's great"

"Yeah I'm really excited I can hopefully make my dreams come true"

"I bet you will but if you become famous don't forget about me okay" he said messing with you.

"Okay whatever you say" you said giggling

Y'all ordered food and talked and visited for hours and then he asked a question that made your heart stop that you haven't heard in a long time.

"You know we meet because your best friend soobin left how are you doing about that"

"Fine I guess I have not thought about him in years but I still hate him for leaving me like that you know I was in love with him but no he left me he he left" you said starting to cry.

"Hey don't cry sorry i asked"

"It's fine part of me just wants to forget about him forever but then another part wants to go find him and slap him across the face"  you said wiping your tears away.

"Yeah I get it just let him go you don't need him"

"Yeah you right well I got to get going I have to practice some more thanks for dinner and tell your girlfriend I said hi love you" you said getting up from the table.

"I will and good luck on the audition"

"Thanks" you said and left.

It Started to rain so you had to run all the way home
You started to think about him again and all the memories you had with him in middle school and started to cry on the way home.
you where in love with him he was your best friend and he just left you like that without even a goodbye you haven't even seen him in eight years and haven't thought about him in three years.
But you know that you just have to keep moving forward and make your dreams come true. You
Cried yourself to sleep that night thinking of all the memories you looked under your bed and saw a box of old photos of you and him from middle school.

Life goes on but for some people that's the hardest part.

Hope you liked this chapter of the book make sure to vote.