20

Y'all got home  and Soobin picked you up and took you to y'all's room.

"Get on the bed now" he said you did want you where told and just looked at him.

He took of his shirt and come and got on top of you and kissed you hard.

He started to take off your dress and kissing you everywhere. He took off his pants and his underwear with them.

He took everything off of you and kissed you places you didn't even know. " your so beautiful he said and kissed your sensitive area.

"Ah Soobin" you said it felt so good he started to eat you out.

" "

minutes passed and you where so close he was still eating you.

"Soo-bin I'm close" you said grabbing his hair.

"You can let it out baby girl" he said you came and he licked it all and went and kissed you.

"You tase so sweet baby" he said you Kissed him hard and long and then he put his member in you he let you adjust before moving.

"Okay you can move now" you said and looked at him.

" "

You where just laying there while Soobin was playing with your hair. You we're still trying to catch your breath form what just happened for the last 3 hours.

"Soobin" you said and looked at him.

"Yes love" he said looking back at you.

"Do you want kids with me" you said and looked at your stomach. Saying that for you almost brought you in tears because what he was doing to you were still in the back of your mind.

"Um yeah of course but not now" he said and stopped playing with your hair.

You just nodded in response and rolled over to show your back to him. Moments later you felt arms around your waist and pulled you in your back was against his chest.

"I love you I'm sorry if I hurt you" he said and kissed your for head.

"I love you too" you said in a whisper and A tear rolled down your cheek.

" "

You woke up to the sun in your face and arms still wrapped around your waist. You looked over your shoulder to see Soobin still with you.

You didn't know what to do at this point you didn't know if you should tell him and. leave or to tell him and try to fix things or what you loved him and he knew that but you knew what you were doing was wrong.because he was just hurting you over and over again you didn't know if you would ever stop. or maybe if one day he would just leave you you were lost and broken and scared and he didn't know what to do anymore.

"good morning love"Soobin woke up.

"Good morning um don't you have work today" you asked.

"Um I did but I'm not going in today I want to spend time with you" he said and you.

"Really with me" you said and looked at him happy.

"Yeah I miss you" he said and hugged you.

"I I miss you too baby" You said and smiled.

Y'all went back to sleep because it was only 7 in the morning. You thought about what he said "I miss you" over and over again does he really miss me. You thought maybe he just said that. You couldn't go back to sleep.