17

You woke up to Soobin gone you just Looked out the window. Your head still hurt form yesterday you got up and took a shower. You had to put a bag over your head so the stitches would not come out.

You got out and got dressed and decided to call kai.

Hey kai 

                                                                   Oh hey Y/n

Um I know it's been a long time do you want to hang out

                                         Yesss please I miss you

Okay meet me at the park in 10

                                                    Okay see you soon

Call ended

You got to the park a little early so you just decide to buy some bread to feed the ducks when kai gets here.  You just waited for him to come.

Then you saw him walking down the side walk with a bag in his hands. "Kai" you said running  to him giving him a hug. "Man it's been too long" he said smiling. "I know sorry but I got us bread to feed the ducks" you said and showed him.

"Really I got us some too" he said and laughed
"Then come on lets go" you said and grabbed his hand and ran to the lake.

You and Kai talked and told each other what's been going on in y'all life's. You told him about yesterday with sobbin and what happened.

"Asshole " he said under his breath "well I mean I guess but he didn't mean to" you said you kinda knew Kai  didn't really like sobbin. "Kinda he's mean to you he doesn't come home he's always gone I think he's an asshloe and you definitely need someone else who will care for you and love you" he said he was just mad now and you knew and when Kai gets mad it's not always the best.

"I mean yeah but he's just been busy with work that's all I know he loves me" you said trying to fix the atmosphere. "Whatever Y/n I didn't come here to just fight with you. You believe whatever you want to okay it's not my life" he said and got up.

"Wait don't go please" you said feeling kinda bad you don't ever spend time with Kai anymore.
"Y/n I'll talk to you later I need to go bye" he said and left.    You just sat there and cried you knew you where wrong this time.

You started to walk home when you thought about sobbin and decided to go see him at his work.
You remembered what he had said.  "You have to tell me when you coming to see me okay"
You wanted to just see him so you just went.

" "

You walked up too his office you said hi to some people you really didn't know who they where.
You saw his door and heard some talking but you thought maybe he was just on the phone or something. You opened the door to see Soobin right in front of you.

Kissing a girl you didn't know what to do you just looked you wanted to look away but you couldn't you where frozen.  That's why he would leave early and never come home that's why he would smell like a girl.

You felt tear go down you cheek you shut the door and left. You didn't want to go home but you didn't know where to go you hated yourself for being so nice you hated that you where mean to kai who was right all long. You cried all the way back to the park.

You didn't believe it but you saw it so it was true.
You felt broken you felt lost you felt dumb for not knowing sooner. You hated that the person you loved the person you wanted to be with all the time the person you wanted to have all your life.

Would do This to you.

" "

You looked At your phone and it was already 10pm.
You figure that Soobin was home by now so you just went home. You didn't want to leave sobbin so you would not say anything you just loved him to much to let go.

You opened the front door and went upstairs to your room to see sobbin sitting on the bed.
"Y/n where did you go I couldn't find you" he said sounding like he was scared.   He probably didn't even care.  "Sorry I went out with Kai" you said sitting by him. " you could have called me and told me" he said and hugged you "I was just scared" he said.

For a second you thought maybe he really did care about you but no he didn't. You just smiled and went to take a shower.
You cried you cried so hard you haven't cried that hard ever since your parents got a divorce.
You hated everything you felt so broken inside that it  hurt in your chest.
You didn't know what to do you loved him but he obliviously didn't love you. But you couldn't leave so you would put on the act you wouldn't say anything to him.  Yes it was wrong but you loved him.

" "

You got out and laid down on the bed on your side and tried to go to sleep. But then you felt a par of hands around you. You knew who it was but you didn't turn around you went to sleep crying in silence.

Hope you liked this part love y'all.