24

Not edited

Today was Thursday witch means you start your new job today. You woke up took a shower and got dressed and ready to go.

"Bye Kia wish me luck on the first day" you said and hugged him goodbye.

"Bye good luck and see you tonight" he said and you left.

You only had to walk 2 blocks to the bookstore so it wasn't bad at all.
You walked inside and saw the girl you thought was Rosé.  "Hi I'm Y/n Today's my first day" you said and bowed.
"Oh yes hi I'm Rosé I will show you around and what to do" she said and smiled. 

She showed you where all the books are the Fiction nonfiction magazines. She showed you the brake room. She showed you how to check out a customer and everything.
"Thank you" you said and smiled
"Yes of course how about you put those books where they belong" she said and pointed to a cart full of books.  You walked over and did what she said. 
You put some books up and then a customer asked you for help.

"Yes ma'am do you know where I can find books about America" he said
"Yes let me show you" you said and walked to the nonfiction side and showed him. "There you go it should be the bottom shelf on the right" you said and smiled.
"Thank you I'm RM " he said and smiled.
"Oh it's nice to meet you I'm Y/n" you said and smiled back.  "You new here I come a lot so I figured" he said starting conversations.
"Yeah today's my first day actually" you said and rub the back of your neck. "Oh well your doing great thanks for the help" he skas and went to find he's book. You went back to work.

You started at 11:00 and it's already 2:36 wow it's been a long day and your here till 6 you Close today.

"Y/n you can have a lunch break" rosé said

"Thank you" you said and went to go eat something in the break room. You brought chicken and rice.
You started to eat and just look on social media.

Chio Soobin that works at his fathers company has sold 2 half's on it to he's assistant Joy. He does not work as much do too personal reasons.

Said on Twitter and the news.

"What the fuck why would he do that" you said out loud.
"Hey no cursing in here" said Rosé.
"Sorry" you said and ate you food and went back to work.  You looked at the date it was the 13 witch means your going to start you period soon.
You roll your eyes and went back to work.

It was already 5:36 you could almost go home you talk with rose for a little bit and told her a little bit about Soobin and stuff and she's really nice and y'all are becoming good friends.

"Yeah and I audition for that JYP auditions so I hope I get in but they don't usually call you back until like a year" you said
"Yeah that would be amazing if you got in and you might don't give up not yet" she said
"I'll close up you can go on home" she said and smiled. "Really thanks Rosé" you said and left.

You got home to Kai making dinner it smells so good.  "I'm home" you said exhausted.

"Well how was your first day" he asked giving you some food

"It was good fun but I'm so tired" you said and started eating. "Thanks for the food"
"Your welcome and that's good and after you eat go to bed"  "yeah I will I'm tired" you said and eat and went to take a shower.
You where in the shower and fell asleep in there for a good five minutes.  You woke up and went to bed.

"Kai!" You yelled form your room it was already 9.
"Kai" you said hopping he would hear you.

"Yes Y/n are you okay" he said coming in.

"No I'm tired and I don't want to sleep alone will you sleep in here tonight" you asked sweetly.
"Yes fine move over rat" he said and got in bed with you. "Hey I'm not a rat you are" you said giggling.
"Yeah okay whatever" he said and  cuddled with her to sleep.

Kai POV

yes I like Y/n I have for some time and for some time I mean when we worked together I miss her at work but she has a new job.
She so nice and sweet and I hate when I see her cry. And I hate Soobin for hurting her.
I love her a lot and I want her to be mine honestly.

End of kai POV.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope y'all enjoy really trying to get this book finished for y'all love y'all💜💜