15

Today is y'all 5 months and you are so excited.
You woke up to Soobin gone as normal. He always left early he had for the past 6 weeks now.
You had the whole thing planned out and you where  going to get it ready.
You where going to make dinner you went and got dressed for the day.

You where a back top and blue pants and went to go get stuff for dinner. You kept wondering what Soobin was going to do for you.

Soobin POV

I was at work with me assistant when Y/n called me.

"Hello"

"Um hi Soobin what time do you think you will be home"

"I don't know"

"Oh okay sorry for bothering you"

Call ended

"Sorry joy". 
"Why does your stupid girlfriend call all the time"
"I don't know sorry let's just continue what we where doing"

End of Soobin POV

You went to the Store to go get groceries.
You got steak and vegetables and ice cream you where so excited for tonight.
You saw a girl crying on the floor.  "Hey what's wrong" you said and sat by her . "I can't find my mom"
"Oh well I will help you find her" you said and grab the little girls hand and help her up.
You stated to walk around the store and looking everywhere for the mom but could not find her.

"Um when was the last place you saw her" you asked the girl.
"By by I can't remember" she said and started crying
Then you saw a woman running your way
"Mija thank god your okay" she said and picked her up.

"Thank you so much for finding her" the woman said
"Welcome well have a good day" you said and left the store.

You got home and it was already 5 you started to get dinner ready and you got dressed and did your make up and hair.

When you got done it was 7 you just had to wait till Soobin got home now

When you got done it was 7 you just had to wait till Soobin got home now. You put on some music and just sat on your phone and waited.

As time passed it was already 9 you you falling asleep when you heard the door open.
You got up and turned around to see Soobin with flowers in his hand. You walked up to him

"happy 5 months" you said and showed him the food you made.

"I got these for you I'm really sorry I have been late and not spending time with you but I I have just...just been doing work" he said You could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Well lets eat" you said walking away but he grabbed your hand and kissed you
"You look beautiful and thank you for this Y/n"

You two sat down and talked and ate for hours
You love him. So much but you feel like something is off about him sometimes but you just try to ignore it.

As time went by is was 12 "Well I will clean up and you can take a shower" he got up and picked you up.
"Come with me okay"
He turned on the water and took off your clothes and his. He put you in and you were scared at first you did not know what to do.

He got in and just kissed you and looked you up and down.
"Stop" you said and hit him
"Rude" he said and hit you back
"Hey!!" You said laughing you pushed him
He grabbed your hair and pushed you against the wall but letting go of your hair.
"Ow ow Soobin stop please" you two are like bother and sister.
He let go and kissed you hard But sweet. You kissed him back then he picked you up and you warped your legs around him.

He turned off the water and took you to the bedroom
And put you on the bed.
He got on top of you and kissed you he kissed you all over your body.
"Soobin I'm scared" you said looking in his brown eyes.

"If you don't want this I will stop" he said laying down on top of you.
"No I want this" you said and kissed him
"Then let's start" he said

Hey guys I'm sorry I have not update in a long time I have been busy with school I hope y'all like it love y'all .