30

" come on we have to get on the plane" you said waking up Hyun-ae.
"Mama" she said in a sleepy voice.
"You and daddy have to came with me on my tour" you said and picked her up to get her dressed.

" "

"Okay there is going to be fans at the airport so just keep walking you hold Hyun-ae baby" you said and give her to kai and walked in the airport to fans and cameras going off. "Mama I'm scared" Hyun-ae started to cry.
"Aw baby it's okay we are almost done okay" you said and kept walking till y'all got to your plane.
"Look we made it Hyun-ae it's okay" and hugged her.
"How long is the plane ride" Kai asked. "we are going to America so about 14 hours" you said and sat down giving Hyun-ae her tablet to play with.
"Okay sounds good love" he said and sat with you and kissed you sweetly.

" "

"Daddy I'm hungry" Hyun-ae said whining jumping on him. "Okay sweetie lets get you some food" he said and got her some crackers.

After 14 hours y'all where finally there and went to y'all's hotel room.
"We will be in America for 4 days and my first concert is tomorrow night" you said unpacking some stuff.
"Okay sounds good and we will be right there with you" he said laying down sleeping Hyun-ae on the bed. "I love you" you said and hugged him.
"I love you too baby" he said and kissed you.

" "

You went to the concert venue to do sound check and get ready.

"Okay so Y/n then you will do your solo after the third song" said one of the staff members.
"Okay got it" you said and went to go get ready for the concert.

" "

After 2 hours the show was over and you where exhausted but happy. You got to see all of your fans and you had a great time.

"Hyun-ae is with your manager back at the Hotel" Kai said helping you change your outfit back into your regular clothes.
"Ah ok sounds good" you said and got you things ready to go back.
"Wait I'm taking you out tonight" he said and took you somewhere.

" "

He took you to a coffee shop.

"This is where we first meet well not this one but a coffee shop" he said looking at you with sparkling eyes.
"Aww baby I love you" you said and kissed him.
"Now there is something I need to do" he said and got down on one keen.
"Oh my kai" you where crying.

"Y/n I met you a long time ago and you where my best friend and you always will be I love you more then anything and I want you and our little Hyun-ae forever in my life. So please will you merry me" he said and pulled out a little box with a ring in it.

"Yes yes" you said crying and he put the ring on your finger and hugged you. "I love you" he said and looked in your eyes.
"I love you" you said and y'all kissed.

" "

4 months later you finished your first tour. And y'all just got home last night. Your sleep schedule is all whacked.

"Ugh it's 2 am and I just want to sleep" you said rolling around.
"Baby it's okay we can watch a movie" Kai said waking up and tuning on the tv. "Thanks kai" you said and laid down on his chest.
He played with your hair and watched the movie with you. "Thanks for staying by me Y/n" he said and kissed your head.
"Thank you kai for loving me" you said and hugged him.

" "

Today's the day your getting married to the love of your life. Yes you went through a lot of ups and downs with Soobin and everything but you couldn't be any happier with Kai and Hyun-ae you love them more then anything. You have you amazing dream job and an amazing home and family.

"Are you ready" said Rosé you invited her to come.
"Yes" you said and she Open the doors and you started walking down the aisle.

Kai POV

When she started to walk down to me I couldn't help but cry I love her more then anything in this world she makes me happy and I love Hyun-ae so much and I'm glad I'm her dad and I know I will love them forever.

Author's POV.

Y/n was crying too and the both new that they loved each other.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Kai looked at you with the happiest eyes and kissed you not ever wanting to let go. You kissed him back as happy as could be.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you kai"

" "

It's been 2 months since you got married to kai and y'all where so happy Hyun-ae is already 2 and she wants a baby sister already.

"Mama daddy I want a baby sister" she said jumping on y'all in bed. "Oh really you do" said kai tickling her.
"Yes now please let's pry for one" she said and grabbed their hands and started praying. "Dear god I pry that I can have a baby sister amen" she said and giggled.
"You will have one one day I promise" you said and kissed her. "Come on it's time for bed now" you said and put her in her room and put on a movie for her.
"Goodnight Hyun-ae I love you" you said and shut the door.

" "

"So she's what's a sister" said kai and hugged you.
"Yes she's does and I told her one day" you said and kissed his nose. "Let's go to sleep baby" you said and got in bed.
"You know if I got you pregnant it would be 9 months till you had the baby so it would be "one day" he said mocking your words.

"Kai you can't" you said and rolled over.
"Then I won't get you pregnant" he said and put his hand down your pants.    "Kai I'm pregnant" you said and sat up.

"What you are!" He said happy.
"Yes I am you know we did it 3 weeks ago" you said and giggled.  "I'm so happy we have to till Hyun-ae" he said and got up.
"No not now we will wait till Christmas and tell her that's 2 weeks away" you said he sat back down in the bed with you and kissed your face "I can't wait I'm so happy" he said giggling with you. 

Christmas Day

"Okay this is the last Christmas present Hyun-ae" you said and gave her a little box.

She got really excited and started to open it and read the note and looked really confused.
"What is it mama" she said and sat in your lap.

"Well.... your going to be a big sister!" You said happy.

"Mama really!" She said and hugged you and kai.
"I'm going to be a big sister" she said giggling.

"I love y'all" Kai said and kissed you and Hyun-ae and your belly.

                                        The end