16

You woke up to the sun in your face from the window by the bed.
You looked over to see Soobin by your side still hugging you. You remember what happened last night and smiled to yourself.
You turned to him and kissed his cheek.
"I really love this guy" you said to yourself making him wake up.
"Good morning" he said and smiled at you
"Good morning do you have work today" you asked really hoping he didn't.
"Uhhh i don't think so no" he said and looked at you
"Then can we go out" you asked him y'all haven't been out together in a while. "Sure why not" he said and got up off the bed and kissed you.

You just smiled to yourself you tried to get up but fell down to the ground hard.
"Ow" you said and tried to get up again but couldn't you butt hurt now. Soobin came in the room to you on the ground.
"What's wrong" he asked helping you get up.
"I don't know I just couldn't walk but I think I'm fine" you said sitting on the bed.
"I guess I went to hard last night" he said and smirked at you.

"Ew your a pervert" you said and hit him "I'm fine I can walk" you said and got up you could walk but at first it felt wired.
"Go get dressed you don't have clothes on" he said looking away from you.
"You don't either" you sapped back at him. "Then come with me" he said and grabbed your hand and took you too the shower and pushed you in and he got in with you.

"Soobin get out what are you doing" you said and covered yourself with you hands. "Oh my god Y/n we just had sex and you don't want me to take a shower with you" he said and put your hands down and kissed you.
" Well yeah I know I just I don't know sorry" you said and looked down. "It's fine your beautiful it's okay all of this belongs to me I'm aloud to see it okay" he said making you smile and kiss him.
"Okay"

" "

You too got dressed and went to go get ice cream.
You too went to the park right next to the shop.

"So what have you been doing at work" you asked eating your ice cream.

He choked on his ice cream before answering. "Umm just stuff I'm been busy sorry for that" he said not looking at you.
"Oh fun and it's fine but I do miss you you know that" you said sitting under a tree looking up at him.
"I know I miss you too but it's just work you know"

He sat by you
" I hope everything works out for you at work so you can come see me more" you said and put you head on his shoulder.
"Um yeah me too" "hey I have an idea how about I come see you sometime in your office" you said happy.
"I I don't think you could sorry"he said
"Why not" you said and got off his shoulder. "Because just it's not a good time right now" he said not looking at you.

"I just want to see you that's all I'm home alone all the time and you don't come home till late and you always smell like alcohol and girls" you said getting mad for some reason.
" Y/n I said No and that's means No" he said getting up you got up with him.

"Tell me Why" you said and looked at him in the eyes. " TELL ME NOW" you said and yelled at him
"I SAID NO THAT'S WHY" he said and grabbed your wrist. "Ow sobbin let go it hurts" you said but he grabbed you and pushed your hand away a little too hard not realizing what he did you fell on a rock and hit your head witch made it start bleeding.

"fuck" you said grabbing your head crying.
"Oh my god Y/n" he said and picked you up.
"Put me down i don't want to see you" you said crying. "Y/n I know your mad but no I still love you okay" he said and put you in the car taking you to the ER.

" "

"Is it bad?" Soobin asked the Dr.

"She will need stitches" the Dr. said and took him to the room.
"Um it's going to be $150 for them and it will be 8 stitches" he said and left to got get everything.

You where laying down on the bed in the room the bleeding stop after awhile. Soobin sat by you and grabbed your hand.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said looking at you
You didn't say anything to him you just looked away.
"Y/n please I'm sorry" he said and started to cry.

You turned and looked at him "it's Okay" you said in a weak voice.
"I'm sorry I'm gone and come home late and don't spend time with you See the thing is I have a new person at work and I have to show her how to do everything" he said looking at you
"Her?" You said questioning him. "Yeah that's why I didn't tell you because I know you get jealous" he said messing with his hair.

"Oh well thanks I guess but you should just tell me next time because I don't want to get the wrong idea you know" you said
"Um yeah" just then the Dr came in with everything.

" "

"It's going to hurt okay so just try to stay still" he said starting to put in the stitches.

Grabbed Soobin's hand tight.

" "

After crying for hours and breaking Sobbin's hand you where done and could go home. You had to have them in for at least 3 weeks.
You got in the car and went on home.

You laid down on the bed but on your stomach because you head. Soobin came and lied beside you messing with your hair"

"Becalful please with my head" you said closing your eyes.
"I love you" he said Radom
"That was Radom" you said looking at his smile.
"I can't say i love you" he said and let go of your hair.
"No that was not what I was saying" you said and got closer to his face. "I love you too" you said and kissed him.

Sorry it's been awhile but I'm really trying to finish this book for y'all so I hope y'all like this pray and I'm in China right now so yay.

Love y'all xx