5

You just stop and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are are you okay" said soobin looking at you

"Yeah yeah sorry what can I get you" you said looking away.

"Can I get a Hot Chocolate please" he said getting his money out

Oh course he loves Hot Chocolate he has forever

"$3:50 please"

He handed you the money and you started to cry y'alls hands touch and you started to think again.

"Miss are you Okay"

"Yeah sorry here you go thank you for coming in"

But he did not leave he went and sat down at a table
You ran to Kai and told him everything.

"WHAT HE'S BACK" said Kai

"Yeah I know it's crazy I just don't know what to do Kai" you said crying.

"Do you want to be his friend again" he said looking at your sad face.

"I don't know"

"I don't know what to do maybe he will leave and not come back" Kai said and hugged you.

"Maybe I'm just so I don't even know what I am anymore" you said and went back to work.

You looked around and he was still there just sitting there doing nothing.

But then he got up and went to you

"Y/n can I get another one please" he said and give you the money.

"Ho-w di-d you know my name I didn't tell you" you said maybe he does remember you.

"I read you name tag" he said and pointed at you name tag

You felt so dumb.

"Oh yeah sorry here you go" you hit yourself on the head

I'm so stupid you said in your head. It was already 8:30 you get off in 10 minutes and he was still there just sitting there.

You where so confused why he was still there and did nothing he did not even get on his phone.
You just looked at him you thought maybe you where being a little wired so you stop.

You finally got off you had to go tell him to leave so you walked up to his table.

"Um sir we are closed now so I'm going to ask you to leave" you said and walked away.

He got up and went outside you lock Eveyhing and went outside to walk home when you got stop by someone grabbing your arm.

"Can I take you somewhere it's Y/n right" he said looking in your eyes.

"Um um ah sure" I mean he was not a stranger you have know him for 8 years.

"Great and I'm soobin by the way" you looked at him and just acted like you did not know him.

"Oh nice name".  "Thanks" he said and opened the car door for you.

The car was so quiet you just looked at the window and was overthinking

Does he know who i am I mean why would he want to take me somewhere. I mean he could just being a nice person wait what if he kills me or you something. No no it's soobin yeah sobbin the one "WHO LEFT ME" you realized that you said that out loud and yelled it.

"Are you Okay"

"Yeah sorry I was thinking about something" you said and felt stupid once again.