2

Today you where going to hang out with your friend Kai Since it was Friday you too work together.
He is your best friend you are really Close to him.

Kai💙✨
Hey what time do you work today?

Y/n💕🌙
                                              From 3 to 8

Kai💙✨
Okay I will pick you up.😊

                                                                      Y/n💕🌙
                                                Okay see you then 😘

You started to get in the shower to get ready for work.
You got out of the shower at got dressed you have to walk to work because you don't have any money for a car.
You put your headphones in and started to walk to work. The first song that came on was
(Someone like you) you love this song
It started to rain so you ran all the way to work.

Someone walked in the café

"Welcome to Latte Da café"
You saw the person face and Your heart stop you could not breathe you could not believe it was him.

"BEOMGYU" you yelled
You ran up and hugged him and started to cry. He has been your friend ever sense Soobin left he helped you through a lot of stuff. He left to college and you haven't seen him in 5 years.

"Hey Y/n I missed you"

"I missed you too how was college"

"It was good hard but good I got a girlfriend"

"Oh my god really" you said shocked

"Yeah" he said laughing
"Her name is Jennie here look I have a picture"

"Yeah" he said laughing "Her name is Jennie here look I have a picture"

"Wow she is really pretty good job" you said messing with him.

"Well how have you been. He said sitting at a table

"Good I have a best friend Kai we work together we are going to hang out today but still can't afford a car but I love to walk." You said sitting across from him

"Oh that's great but I feel bad that you don't have money" he said

"It's fine when my mom passed away I got a little extra form work" you said starting to cry a little.

" oh I'm sorry about that I did not know" he said putting his hand on your shoulder.

"It's fine but I have to get back to work but call me and we need to hang out soon" you said standing up.

"Okay and I will love you Y/n"

"Love you too" and you went back to work and he left.

It was already 7pm and you where so tired you just wanted to go to sleep. But then you got a call form Kai.

Hello

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way

Oh ok but I don't get off for another 30 minutes

It's okay I will wait

Okay see you soon

Kk bye

You started going back to work and cleaned all the dishes.

It was 7:45 when Kai walked in

"Hey Kai I'm almost done" you said putting up the dishes .

"Okay I will be outside on the bench" he said pointing to the bench outside.

"Okay" you said talking off your apron.

You where finally off of work and went outside to Kai .

"Hey so where are we going" you said taking a drink of your hot chocolate.

"It's a Surprise" he said taking your hand getting up.

"I love surprises" you said smiling

You too where walking for almost 10 minutes when you too finally got there.

"It's the fair do you like it" Kai said showing you all the roller coasters.

"YESSS thank you I will pay you back I promise when I get the money"

"No need it's okay you don't have to pay me back" he said taking you inside

"Thank you Kai" you said and kissed his cheek

You too rode all kinds of roller coasters and ate delicious food. It was already 11:00pm

"Hey let's ride the Ferris wheel and then go home" Kai said

You where too tired to talk so you just nodded your head.

You too got to the very top and the ride stopped for five minutes

"So y/n how was work"

"It was good I'm really tired but it's good I'm actually thinking of getting too jobs" you said  yarning

"Really wow that's great I guess but your going to be really really tired if you do" he said looking at your sleepy face.

"Yeah but I really need the money" you said putting your head on his shoulder.

You fell asleep so Kai carried you all the way home
He got the key from you back pocket and opened the door to your apartment.

He put you on your bed and took off your shoes and kissed you on the forehead and left.

Hope you liked this chapter of the book sorry it might have been boring but still working on it.