23

You woke up and Kia was still hugging you but he was asleep still.

"Kai" you said and hoped he would wake up.
"Kai" you said again. He woke up "oh sorry I didn't know I was still hugging you" he said and let go.

"No it's fine" you said and sat up on the bed.
"Thanks for letting me sleep in here" you said and smiled at him.   "Yeah anytime that's what best friends are for" he said and got up. "I'm going to go make breakfast and I have work today so" he said and left the room.

You went to your room and got dressed for the day.
You have to go find a job today.
You went downstairs and ate with Kai. "So I'm going to go find a job today" you said "that's good I think there might be some places by the house" he said eating.

"really that's good I don't have to go far" you said and told Kia bye and went out to find a job.

You went to 10 different places and they said they would call you back. It was already 3:45pm so you went back home. You made your self some pizza and watched movies.

You feel asleep at some point and woke up when kai was home. "Oh hey kai" you said and got up form the living room.   "Hey how to the jobs go" he asked getting a drink.   "Good they said they would call me back" you said and sat in a chair.

"Let's go out tonight" he said "I'll take you out to eat dinner nice dinner" he said and smiled.
"Really" you said you haven't been out to a nice restaurant in a long time.

"Yeah so go get dressed" he said and you went upstairs.  You ran to your room you love kai you couldn't ask for a better friend.
"Hey Um kai how fancy is the restaurant" you yelled from your room.

"Fancy so look pretty" he yelled back. You went and looked at the dresses you had

"No no no no" you said throwing the dresses everywhere.   " this is it" you said and put it on.

You walked downstairs to Kia in the couch

"I'm ready" you said and walked up to him