BNHA Part 4

Aizawa:Be on your feet,and be aware of your surroundings,they're not gonna give us a chance. | Aeden:Yes,sir!

In an instant,the villains surrounded us and charge us.

Aizawa:Get ready! | Aeden:Sensei! Jump!

I charge a large amount of my quirk into my fist and punched the ground. A wave of energy was released,and the villains was stuck in place in the air.

Villains:What the hell?! What is this kid! How is he already so strong!

I whipped my head to a villain and dashed toward him,kicking him in the head and dashed to another. In about 7 seconds,I was able to knock out 14 villains,but I already spent half of my energy.

Aizawa:What was that?! | Aeden:My most dangerous and consuming ability. | Aizawa:How much did it consume?! | Aeden:Just half,I can still fight. | Aizawa:Dont push yourself,or else they'll hold you hostage. | Aeden:They won't.

Villain:Damn you kid! You will never be as goo--

I interrupted him and threw a telekinetic punch,knocking a tooth out.

Villain:Wha--?!

I threw another punch to his gut and backflip kick him. Another was about to attack me without looking,but I predicted his attack and blocked his arm. Then I threw him to the ground and did a falling axe kick.

A large explosion of water came from the Flood site,and a villain took this chance and plunged his claws into my stomach.

Aizawa:AEDEN!

I gasp in pain,but I steeled my nerves and grab his arm that is still in my stomach. I look up to the villain with anger in my eyes,then I punched him hard. Due to my anger,I hit him harder than I thought,and he was blown to a building.

Aizawa:Are you okay? | Aeden:Yea. | Aizawa:Get out of here,help the others get reinforcements!

--Meanwhile--

Asui:Looks like Aizawa-Sensei and Aeden-kun is drawing a large number of them to the plaza. | Midoriya:There's too many of them,even for Aeden. His quirk is very versatile,in fact,he could be put in any situation and he can go through it alive. Well,of course he's more than holding their own out there,but...It's too much for them. Aizawa knew that,so he grabbed Aeden to help him,but he also jumped in to protect us.

Mineta:Eh...? Don't tell me you're that stupid Midoriya... | Asui:Ribbit. | Midoriya:I'm not saying we should dive right into the fight. Just that we watch for an opening and do what we can to lighten Sensei's load.

--Back to Aeden--

???:Twenty-three seconds...

I look back and see the Hand in Face Villain running toward me.

The boss!

I summon a bull-whip and crack my whip toward him. To my surprise,he grabbed my whip and it began rotting? I pulled him toward me and bash my elbow to his stomach. He was able to grab it before it reach his stomach,and my armor began rotting. I acted quickly and grabbed both of his arms and use him as a leverage to kick him harshly to his jaw.

I landed and check my elbow,and see a bit of my muscle exposed,hurting like hell.

Hand in Face Villain:Look at you,aren't you quite the fighter. It was hard to see,but your eyes glow when you're using your quirk,does it,Aeden?

Wha-?! How the hell does he knows me?!

Hand in Face Villain:I won't answer your question now,but soon enough. By the way,kid...I'm not the boss here.