𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 : 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Superstition:

11:11 is the time when the Universe is listening to you.

Jungkook stared at him from across the room. The photographer had just stepped back in the barn after being outside, his hair was slightly wind blown and his cheeks red from the cold. The DJ smirked as he thought of another pair of cheeks he would love to turn red.

The other's slender frame was prominent under the red button-up that he wore tucked into a pair of black dress pants. The top few buttons of his shirt were carelessly undone, exposing his firm chest. As he bent over to grab something from his camera bag, Jungkook couldn't help but suck in a breath, his plump ass was pointed in his direction and those skin tight pants weren't helping the situation.

'I wonder if I could find time to sneak over and introduce myself,' Jungkook mused, thinking he must be the shy type. His wandering eyes were thankfully hidden by the giant sound equipment that encircled him. Adjusting his headphones he hummed quietly with the surrounding music.

Dinner announcements had already been made and the catering staff was busy serving one of two pre-picked choices: fish or chicken. After about ten minutes he finally had a hot plate of beans, mashed potatoes, and chicken sitting in front of him. Giving a quick bow to the handsome man that had served him he dug in. After tasting the chicken, Jungkook found his face crinkling up in disgust, it was too dry. With a sigh he took another bite and chewed slowly, it tasted like cardboard.

"You must be new to this type of gig," he suddenly heard a low voice behind him say, "given the choice you should never pick the chicken."

Jungkook swung his body around and found himself startled by the closeness of the charming man behind him. A boxy smile played over the stranger's face, he felt his breath hitch, he was too close for comfort.

Feeling his normal confident and cocky attitude falter he stuttered, "W-why?" The handsome male smiled wider and Jungkook knew it hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Because, nine out of ten times it will be overcooked," he stated with a nonchalant shrug before pulling up a nearby chair. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the sudden invasion of work space, but the other didn't seem to notice.

"Kim Taehyung," the cute photographer introduced, stretching his hand out towards the DJ. Jungkook slowly took it while attempting to hold onto the irritation that had been present just moments before.

"Jeon Jungkook," he responded with as much arrogance as he could muster. Taehyung's hand was slightly calloused and fit nicely into his smooth one. He was trying hard to maintain eye contact and keep his stare from wandering down to the other's lips or lower by accident.

"Well, Jungkook," Taehyung leaned in a little closer as he emphasized his name.

Jungkook finally dared his eyes to wander to his plump lips, "Yeah?" he softly asked, copying the photographer's movement and leaning in closer, forgetting for a moment where they were.