𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮

Superstition:

One ties a homemade bracelet onto the wrist of another to solidify a friendship forever. The bracelet should be worn until it falls off by itself.

The seven friends were sitting in a circle on the living room floor of the Kim's suite

The seven friends were sitting in a circle on the living room floor of the Kim's suite. Pillows and blankets were strewn everywhere and a fire crackled behind them in the marble fireplace, it made for a comfortable setting.

Taehyung laid on his stomach, a pillow rested comfortably underneath him, while Jungkook sprawled out next to him. Their shoulders were pressed together, and he could feel the vibrations of the other's laughter.

Namjoon sat crisscrossed next to Jungkook, he was trying to explain something he deemed 'not that hard to understand' to a very confused Yoongi, who was playfully tickling Jimin's small feet that rested in his lap.

Seokjin's squeaky, high pitched laugh filled the room, when he accidentally smacked Jimin, whose head was resting on his lap.

Hoseok had his head resting on Taehyung's back, his feet kicked against Seokjin's legs in an attempt to calm his brother down.

"Tonight, we are going to get to know each other on a deeper level," Seokjin suddenly announced. "This is a safe circle, there's no judgement. Whatever is said here stays here, understood?"

"What the fuck is this, summer camp?" Yoongi asked, not too fond of the idea of sharing his secrets.

Yoongi was right, it was giving off a serious middle-school camp vibe. When Seokjin demanded that they come over for a 'mandatory bonding slumber party,' Taehyung had no idea what to expect; though it certainly wasn't this.

"It's good to talk about your feelings with those who care for you," Seokjin responded with a glare, "especially since we seem to be hurting each other a lot lately."

"Ugh," Yoongi groaned, "stop reminding me I have those."

"Have what?" Jimin asked curiously, shoving his face with caramelized popcorn.

"Feelings."

Hoseok hit him in the face with a pillow.

"I think it's a great idea!" Jimin encouraged, scooting closer to the middle of the circle.

"What's with this box?" Jungkook asked, reaching to open a clear tub in the middle of all of them. He pulled out instruction sheets, colorful strings, and small metal charms with a confused frown.

Seokjin clapped his hands together excitedly, "We're going to make friendship bracelets!"

"Nope, I'm out," Yoongi said, standing up only to be pulled back down by Namjoon.

Taehyung smiled softly, Seokjin was looking at him with an expectant grin. He knew then that the friendship bracelets were for his sake. Seokjin gestured for everyone to come closer to the middle of their little pow-wow circle, and passed around a bag with small slips of paper.