𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼

Superstition:

A thousand homemade origami paper cranes will bring eternal happiness and good luck.

When Taehyung woke up the morning of Namjoon and Seokjin's anniversary he never expected to find a handwritten letter addressed to him left on his nightstand. He unfolded it with curiosity and immediately recognized the handwriting as Jungkook's. It read:

My dearest Taehyung,

Are you aware that exactly one year ago today we first laid eyes on each other? I remember everything about you down to your red shirt and Gucci bandana. The moment I met you something inside me clicked. I couldn't explain it at the time, but I knew you would be someone special to me.

I stole your camera battery that day. I'm sorry. I know you thought it was an accident but it was intentional. I just needed an excuse to call you.

Do you remember how we danced? Gosh, I thought I'd never get the courage to ask you. Now I can shamelessly touch your penis without feeling awkward, LOL.

So today, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on us. Angel, you are by far the prettiest man I have ever laid eyes on. You walk into a room and I still momentarily forget how to breath. You have made me into a better person. Because of you, I've learned how to love more freely and I don't fear intimacy anymore-at least not with you. Hell, I've even found myself knocking on wood and avoiding ladders, who knows how much grief that's saved me!

I know you don't believe in love, but when someone doesn't believe that wishing on a star, or an eyelash, or a dandelion actually works, that doesn't make it any less true to you, does it? And it shouldn't, because I've never had so much luck and dreams fulfilled since meeting you! The same goes for me with love, I don't need you to believe in it for it to feel real.

Look, I'm not the greatest at words. I never have been and unfortunately I probably never will be. Which is why I want to show you how much you mean to me.

Meet me in the back room of Euphoria's at 8pm tonight. I have a surprise for you. I've actually been working on it for almost a year now.

So the next time I tell you that I have been absolutely and utterly in love with you since we first met, you may actually believe me.

Yours forever,

Jungkook

or Kookie

(I like it when you call me Kookie)

P.S. You're not alone, unloved, and unworthy. You never have been and you never will be. Let us prove that to you tonight.

With shaky hands Taehyung folded the letter up neatly and stuck it in his pocket. His heart was pounding, though he was unsure why. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he felt the paper in my pocket with my thumb, nobody had ever written him a love letter before, did this count as a love letter? He decided it must.