𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮

Superstition:

The burning of red candles puts one in touch with the power of the flesh. It brings temporal pleasures, passion, and love.

"Guys, you need to see this!" Namjoon exclaimed, pulling the comforter off of the two sleeping males

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and attempted to rub the sleep away as Namjoon continued to attempt to pull them out of the warm bed. He growled possessively and pulled Taehyung closer to his chest, yanking the sheets tighter around them,

"Fuck off, Joon," he grumbled, just as Seokjin ran into the room with a panicked, yet excited, look on his face.

"Hobi says he can't get out of his building either!" he exclaimed, bouncing on the balls of his feet in a mix of nervous excitement.

Jungkook popped an eye open at this statement, "What do you mean?" he asked, while Taehyung shivered and snuggled closer to him.

"That's what I've been trying to show you!" Namjoon hissed. He grabbed the younger's hand and this time succeeded in pulling him to his feet, "It snowed overnight...like a lot."

"I know," Jungkook muttered unamused, "it was snowing when we went to bed." Namjoon pulled him towards the window as he continued to complain, "This doesn't seem like a good enough reason to wake me up so-" he stopped mid sentence, mouth wide open as he stared out the window. Taehyung shuffled behind him and froze at the sight.

"See!" Namjoon exclaimed, pointing out the window to the street covered in what looked like a gazillion inches of snow.

A few cars were off the road, but other than that the streets were empty. Snow swirled around so aggressively that it was almost too white to make out the buildings across from the apartment. Jungkook had never seen anything like it in his short twenty-two years of life.

Seokjin turned the television on and they focused their wide eyes on the newscast. "Ten inches of snow," the reporter was saying. Jungkook sucked in a breath, according to the News Anchor, they hadn't had a blizzard as bad as this one since two thousand and ten.

Taehyung ran to counter and grabbed his cellphone, "I'm calling Jimin," he explained, the concern evident in his voice.

Jungkook wrapped his arms calmingly around him, and rested his chin on his shoulder comfortingly. The phone rang a few times before Jimin finally answered.

"It's like seven AM and I was just about to have morning sex, you better be dying or something," he answered without so much as a polite 'hello.'

"Speaking of sex," Seokjin interupted, before grabbing the phone from Taehyung and turning it on speakerphone, "who tops? Joonie and I have money riding on this bet."

"Aww, how sweet of you to think that I would top, hyung," Jimin responded with a giggle.

"Actually, I had money on Yoongi," he turned to his husband with a teasing grin, "pay up, darling."