𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓒𝓪𝓽...

Superstition:

The black cat is a symbol of bad luck, particularly if one walks across the path in front of a person.

"So, what you're telling me is that you spent hours folding paper when all you needed was a cheap-ass plastic ball? Damn

"So, what you're telling me is that you spent hours folding paper when all you needed was a cheap-ass plastic ball? Damn."

Jungkook smacked the back of Yoongi's head, "Actually, I was trying to tell you that Taehyung agreed to go on a date with me, how is that all you got from what I just said!?"

Yoongi stared at him blankly, "Am I supposed to be excited for you?"

"Ah, yeah! I've only been crushing on him since we met at the Kim wedding!"

"Oh yay, I'm soooo excited for you!" he sarcastically responded, "Hip-hip hooray and all that jazz."

Jungkook groaned, "Thank goodness we have to go to Euphoria to help prepare for tonight, I'm sure Hobi and Jin will be excited with me!"

"Oh no, nononono, tonight is literally my favorite night of the year. Do NOT ruin it with your lovey-dovey mushy shit," Yoongi exclaimed.

"Damn, who hurt you?" Jungkook teased. Then he remembered her name. Namjoon had given him her name weeks ago, and he had yet to have the chance to bring it up. Yoongi was in a pretty good mood tonight, Halloween was his favorite night of the year, so he decided to push his luck and quietly ask, "Was it Somi?"

Yoongi's face faltered, Jungkook had expected him to get angry, but instead he looked almost...scared? "Who told you about her," he whispered, looking down, ashamed.

"No one," Jungkook quickly replied.

"Fucking Joon, I'm going to kill him!" Yoongi spat out angrily, "What do you know about her?"

"Nothing, just her name." Jungkook looked at him curiously, "Can't you just tell me who she is? It's obviously bothering you and it might help to talk about it."

"It stopped bothering me a long time ago," Yoongi's tone was angry, almost defensive, like Jungkook was accusing him of something. "She's just a girl I dated for a couple years, that's all."

Jungkook remembered their previous conversation and pushed further, "Your first kiss?"

"My first everything," he mumbled, his tone softening.

"Did you love her?"

Yoongi paused, probably debating whether to answer him or not. "I don't know," he finally said, "but I know she didn't love me."

"Why'd you break up?" Jungkook cautiously whispered.

"I wasn't good enough for her," he said, turning his back to the younger, "which isn't really saying much, because I'm not good enough for anyone."

"Why would you even think that!" Jungkook exclaimed, "Anyone would be lucky to have you, I even think Jimin might like-"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT!?"