𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓼

Superstition:

The fortune cookie symbolizes luck, fate, soundbite wisdom, and the mysteries of the unknown.

"Where are you going to put all of those? Our apartment isn't very big you know."

Jungkook stared at the large cardboard box that was quickly filling up with paper cranes, "I actually have no idea," he responded, looking up at Yoongi who was resting on his loft bed.

"Mm. About how many have you made a week?"

The younger thought for a moment, "Around 25."

"So how many more weeks until your impossible project is completed?"

He rolled his eyes, "Do I look like Namjoon to you?"

Yoongi chuckled. They were spending their Sunday night in, it was one of the few nights Jungkook wasn't expected to work. It wasn't uncommon for them to not have weekend plans, neither were huge on the party scene and often enjoyed these quieter moments. Yoongi always took advantage of these nights to coerce his roommate into buying take-out. As a struggling freelance rapper/producer he couldn't afford much himself. Jungkook's stomach grumbled, reminding him that their late night order of Panda Express should, fortunately, be here soon.

"Hey, speaking of Namjoon, him and Jin are inviting everyone over to their place tomorrow. They probably want to show off their honeymoon photos," Yoongi said with a gag, "are you planning on going?"

Jungkook shrugged, this was the first he was hearing about it, "I guess," he said.

He didn't have to ask who "everyone" was. Over the past week, the married couple, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten together a few times. Most often before the two dancer's shifts. Jimin was now an official employee of Euphoria's and he was giving Jin a run for his title as 'best dancer,' though the older insisted he wasn't worried.

"Have you talked to Jimin lately?" Jungkook casually asked, knowing it was a sensitive topic with Yoongi.

"No, why?"

"Just wondering." He rolled over onto his stomach and pulled out a notebook. Grabbing a sheet of white printer paper he began to carefully copy down a quote before folding it into a perfect crane. Yoongi climbed down his loft bed and sat on the edge of Jungkook's, resting his back against the white wall.

"Can I help you?" Jungkook asked flatly, the older sitting on his bed to have a late night conversation was unusual.

"Ah, just out of curiosity," Yoongi twirled his thumbs nervously, "what did Jimin say his definition of love was?"

Jungkook bit back a smile as he flipped through his notebook, landing on a hastily written quote with Jimin's name next to it he read: "True love is when you go to sleep with that person being the last thing on your mind, and the first thing you think of when you wake up."